remingtonman1108

Picked up the Beretta U22 NEOS

been looking for a .22 pistol for a while. Found the one i have been looking for. I felt the best to me and from what i saw and heard it was reliable.

shot it for the first time the other day and put about 200 rounds through it of cheap-o ammo first...not 1 jam. :D

This is the first 2 mags i put through it.

i am very impressed so far..and for $230 you cant beat it.

Nice.. I shot one when i took the ShootNJ course. One of the instructors just picked up one for his wife and he brought it out for us to shoot. His, well hers, was pink tho.. yours is much more manlyier 8-)

Nice.. I shot one when i took the ShootNJ course. One of the instructors just picked up one for his wife and he brought it out for us to shoot. His, well hers, was pink tho.. yours is much more manlyier 8-)

i heard that they came in different colors...the only color this shop had was black. Thankfully they just had black because it would be hard for me to pass on a PINK gun :lol:

I also bought the Beretta Neos U22.  I was looking for an accurate target .22 and several makes and models filled the bill.  However I must admit I liked the look of the Neos above the others.  It looks like a Star Trek phaser!

The top rail is very handy, I use a reflex sight with great results.  Easy to break down and clean.  Has never had a FTE nor FTF.

8 hours ago, weekend_junkie said:

Does anyone have experience with the carbine kit for this? I passed on the whole setup years ago and now understand they are out of production. 

Nope - haven't been able to source one.  Long discontinued...

3 hours ago, Krdshrk said:

Nope - haven't been able to source one.  Long discontinued...

Wow, vaguley remember it... was it when the gun first came out?

Generally though, I think the Neos, as cool as it is, was too "atypical" in a crowded marketplace dominated by the Buckmark, Ruger and to lower extent the S&W Victory/22a models.

Once you go into higher end, like SW 41 and dedicated 22lr competition guns, no contest there. 

49 minutes ago, Maksim said:

Wow, vaguley remember it... was it when the gun first came out?

Generally though, I think the Neos, as cool as it is, was too "atypical" in a crowded marketplace dominated by the Buckmark, Ruger and to lower extent the S&W Victory/22a models.

Once you go into higher end, like SW 41 and dedicated 22lr competition guns, no contest there. 

Yes, this was around 2010 or so.  Between this and the Cx4, Beretta had the space-gun market cornered. 

A number of retailers still list it but all show it out-of-stock or discontinued.  I recall there will different barrel lengths too, particularly 4" and 6".

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1004210822/beretta-u22-neos-carbine-kit-22-long-rifle-1-in-16-twist-16-1-4-blue