Don't Tread On Me

Explain your avatar

Its a picture of a butt stock on a gun I have a freind cut it out with a plazma cutter and I turned it into a stock and painted it .

So its one of a kind

And I just love scary clowns and love that people hate them it just makes me smile

Blocked and welded mag :evil:

100_0781.jpg

100_0788.jpg

picture of ruger my gsp on point. this was a fun trip, went with a good friend who also hunted over his dog ranger a brittany, took a few minutes for the two boys to meet and greet and the hunt was on, both dogs honored each others point it was a very fun day to have the two dogs working the field.

19.jpg

here they are these two were something else together..ranger is still guarding his take..HAHAHA :lol:

of505333992.jpg

This would be me in beetween the two dogs, notice ranger keeping his distance honoring the other dogs point, both dogs showed this courtesy all day with each other.

22.jpg

[OT] What's the reasoning behind disallowing photos of the range? [/OT]

Flash might distract a shooter? dunno.

When I was an E6 we didn;t allow any pics because it distracted everyone. It was especially bad when we shot the .50s. everyone posing and no one doing range safety.

When I was an E6 we didn;t allow any pics because it distracted everyone. It was especially bad when we shot the .50s. everyone posing and no one doing range safety.

That makes sense..

Honestly firing my M44 was more distracting than a photo, lol! Nobody was firing rifle when I got there. Pop pop pop.... BOOM!

But yeah I think it's more for the LEO safety.

Honestly firing my M44 was more distracting than a photo, lol! Nobody was firing rifle when I got there. Pop pop pop.... BOOM!

But yeah I think it's more for the LEO safety.

we had guys taking all the time they could to duct tape a digital camera to the M2 behind the rear sight. It got crazy. When I did range safety I told everyone, "give me your camera and do your stuff. I will get a good pick." Helped a lot.

My unit never allowed any type of photography, unless it was specifically requested by the commander for quarterly briefing slides ( :roll: )... heck, people weren't really allowed to even take pictures of the facility I worked on (all for OPSEC reasons). Fortunately I wasn't a big picture taking person.

To stay on topic, my avatar is one of the Pip Boy images from Fallout 3.

I have a friend who models. She trades me pics in exchange for shooting my SIGs. I used to have a headshot of her as my avatar but she thought it didn't properly show off her assets. ;)

--Daniel

Are you sure about that? If I had a "friend" with a body like that I'd be trying to be more than just firends. But then my wife wouldn't allow that.

I have a friend who models. She trades me pics in exchange for shooting my SIGs. I used to have a headshot of her as my avatar but she thought it didn't properly show off her assets. ;)

--Daniel

She trades pics of her sexy body in exchange for shooting, holy cow batman, what are you waiting for? Marry this woman.

P.S. More pics? :whistle:

--Daniel

She trades pics of her sexy body in exchange for shooting, holy cow batman, what are you waiting for? Marry this woman.

P.S. More pics? :whistle:

The problem is, some guy will come along with a bigger gun and she will be gone, even worse another woman with a bigger gun.. :doh:

not supposed to take pics thereeeeeee :lol::lol:

If it's not obvious I don't think they care :)

JD I took the target home then took pictures. They don't want you taking pictures for the privacy of their other customers in the range- LEO & Civilian. Nick- They do care and enforce that policy. I saw a group taking pictures and the RO informed them photography was not allowed. 5 minutes later they decided the policy did not apply to them and started taking pictures again. They were then told to pack up and vacate the range. Don't be that guy.

--Daniel

Hmmm, maybe future, or ongoing, entries in the Chicks With Guns forum?