Matt

Has anyone been pulled over with firearms in the car and

In an effort to get us back on point, Matt's original question was how would each of us respond if a Police Officer asked during a stop, "do you have any weapons in the car." I gave my honest answer and received some criticism, which I expected. That's okay, no hard feelings. I would like to hear from KdpPipes and MaidenEddie how you would respond. I believe it would be wise to consider all viewpoints. Then, Matt can decide for himself.

I cant rmem,ebr the last time i asked a "Normal" person if they had firearms in the car. if i did and they gave the "Correct" yep, coming to/from the range, Store, gunsmith, ect. Ok, have a nice night. Of course then again I'm one of those guys who would be more than happy to see "Shall Issue" the law of the land here as well. law-abiding people arent the problem Sh*ttums are.

"Well Let's see, I have my girlfriend, my dog, my half eaten baconator from wendys, a diet coke, my full auto AR-15 with collapsible Stock, bayonet lug, and flashhider, my AK-47, 17 loaded 30 round mags with hollowpoint bullets, a case of hand grenades, a flare launcher, urban assault tactical vest, glock 18, entrenching tool, surefire m6, kabar, and 3 cases of ammo".... "nope, nothing illegal" :lol::lol: