tuktuk

Tressitu TZ99 / Zastava CZ999 / Charles Daly ZDA

hey guys. its me again lookin for some intel. was watchin this show "Top Shot" and they were using TZ99. one of the competitors (the Brit one) called it a Sig P226 clone. started to research and came across CZ999. soooo ... anybody has one of those? im a Sig fan but dont have the cash to go for the real one 8) i know i know >>> accept no substitute 8) ... but still anybody can tell me anytin about those handguns? u have one? u handled one? u hate one? u love one? u broke one? ..... 8) thank you

Here is some info on this if you already have not found it :

http://www.cz99.org/index.php?page=main ... ge=english

Anyway my dad has one of these and i`ve shot it many times , I like it but my hand is very big so the grip is good. Accurate enough and ok for the price , I see Midwest has a special :

http://www.midwesthuntersoutlet.com/ite ... DyOLrQE%3D

But.....If you want a Sig , save up and get a Sig 8-)

If you want a Sig, buy a Sig. If a new one is too much $$$$$$$$$$$, then buy a CPO (Certified Pre-Owned). These are gone through at Sig and any parts that need to be replaced are and all new springs are installed. These can be salesman's demos, police trade-ins (some of these are actually NIB, others fired little, carried a lot), store repurchases, etc. They have a 1 year warranty form Sig. Look for the red box and the red band around the grip.

They are sometimes hard to find. You might try Top Gun Supply and often times they are sold to the big box stores for promotions (where they often are priced $50 over cost). Locally, vendors on the board can chime in, but a Sig dealer like Jim Flynn (in Glenn Gardner) will be more likely to be able to obtain one because he has good inventory turn with Sig, so they take care of him.

Buy quality (and what you really want), and only cry once.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

If you want a Sig, buy a Sig. If a new one is too much $$$$$$$$$$$, then buy a CPO (Certified Pre-Owned). These are gone through at Sig and any parts that need to be replaced are and all new springs are installed. These can be salesman's demos, police trade-ins (some of these are actually NIB, others fired little, carried a lot), store repurchases, etc. They have a 1 year warranty form Sig. Look for the red box and the red band around the grip.

They are sometimes hard to find. You might try Top Gun Supply and often times they are sold to the big box stores for promotions (where they often are priced $50 over cost. Locally, vendors on the board can chime in, but a Sig dealer like Jim Flynn (in Glenn Gardner) will be more likely to be able to obtain one because he has good inventory turn with Sig, so they take care of him.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Good post Bobby!

They are sometimes hard to find. You might try Top Gun Supply and often times they are sold to the big box stores for promotions (where they often are priced $50 over cost). Locally, vendors on the board can chime in, but a Sig dealer like Jim Flynn (in Glenn Gardner) will be more likely to be able to obtain one because he has good inventory turn with Sig, so they take care of him.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

copy that Bob 8) thank u for the intel. will chk on the CPO thingy