GoNRA

Cheapest Auto Insurance

did you guys ever get a quote from 21st century insurance?

I was just wondering, cause they killed the competition when I got a quote from multiple auto insurer's.

This is their website: https://auto.21st.com/AutoQuote/home.do?method=getHome

I dunno if it's just me, but I saved mad money.

They also have an NRA discount program.

Figured i'd share with you guys if you haven't tried it yet.

i would beware of anything too cheap. When it ever comes time that you need it? You will be sorry. I have been with state farm for around 15 years, and although not the cheapest, i have heard nothing but good things when something arises and you need them. Plus i get a profit sharing check once in a while. Im not sure if you start getting that after ten years or not. One year was around 500.00!!

i would beware of anything too cheap. When it ever comes time that you need it? You will be sorry. I have been with state farm for around 15 years, and although not the cheapest, i have heard nothing but good things when something arises and you need them. Plus i get a profit sharing check once in a while. Im not sure if you start getting that after ten years or not. One year was around 500.00!!

I had a situation where my truck was keyed in the parking lot, and they just sent out an appraiser and sent me out a check for the damages.

So i just got a price quote for just my 86 Blazer that does not go more than 1,000 miles per year. They wanted 375 every six months, where i am only paying 250 with state farm. Now i have been there a long time and get more discounted because i have my home owners with them.

I had 21st Century auto insurance on our cars when we were living in California. Cheap and the service/coverage was good... had to change to Allstate when I moved to Jersey a few years ago as 21st Century was not offered here at that time.

I'm thinking of switching back as Allstate is ridiculous!!!

No one beats NJ Manufacturers ...... price is great, customer service is awesome.

NJ Manufacturers is close to USAA's prices and service. USAA generally only serves a restricted clientele though.

USAA generally serves only active and possibly retired/former military as I recall.

USAA generally serves only active and possibly retired/former military as I recall.

Active/reserve/retired military officers, FBI, and Secret Service Special Agents only. Once you get it and you fall out of one of the categories you can still keep it as can your children. A few years ago they were threatened by NJ that they would have to take all these high risk drivers if they didn't insure more drivers in the state. They asked for referrals from their policy holders for friends who were good drivers and easily met their quota as required by NJ. This is one of the things that keeps their rates low.

They also give you a rebate every year depending on how many claims they had to pay which is (to my recollection) at least 10% and one year it was a little over 25%. In addition they start a subscriber's savings account where they take some of these excess earnings and deposit it in their bank.

Even with these rebates their rates are lower than anyone else's and these rebates make it even less costly.

Active/reserve/retired military officers, FBI, and Secret Service Special Agents only. Once you get it and you fall out of one of the categories you can still keep it as can your children. A few years ago they were threatened by NJ that they would have to take all these high risk drivers if they didn't insure more drivers in the state. They asked for referrals from their policy holders for friends who were good drivers and easily met their quota as required by NJ. This is one of the things that keeps their rates low.

They also give you a rebate every year depending on how many claims they had to pay which is (to my recollection) at least 10% and one year it was a little over 25%. In addition they start a subscriber's savings account where they take some of these excess earnings and deposit it in their bank.

Even with these rebates their rates are lower than anyone else's and these rebates make it even less costly.

Actually - NJ Manufacturer's mirrors that model nearly identically.

Interesting. I'm one of the few that is happy with Geico. Knock on wood, I've never had to use them for any claims other than a windshield ding though.

Just wait........ One of the worst companies my bodyshop has to deal with..... Wouldnt use em for free.....