Spartacus99

Arsenal SGL21

I'm planning on getting this variant in a NJ legal form. Will I have any problem shooting it at Bullet Hole. I plan on joining Cherry Ridge. Would it be OK to shoot there also? I know it is legal, but I do not want any hassles. If it will be a problem I might just settle for another type of rifle.

is it an AK? ak47.. ak100....... ak74...?

no? ok...

is it substantially identical? as per NJ law?

no? ok...

I'm not going to have the opportunity to present a case if a RO or LEO wants to break my balls at the range. I'm starting to gather from the lack of anyone coming forward as having had a problem, that I should be OK shooting at the places that I mentioned.

I've shot my stock Saiga 5.45 at Cherry Ridge. One guy asked me if it was an SKS and I overheard a couple guys mention that it was an AK. No one seemed to care, altho everyone seemed amused with the direction of the ejecting brass (they shoot out of the gun at in a 2 o'clock direction).

while i do NOT shoot at THOSE ranges.. I DO shoot at a COUNTY facility with COUNTY range officers.. I shoot my Saiga pretty much every time I am out.. and that LOOKS like an AK even though it is clearly NOT one.. I have NEVER had an issue with that..

I'm planning on getting this variant in a NJ legal form. Will I have any problem shooting it at Bullet Hole. I plan on joining Cherry Ridge. Would it be OK to shoot there also? I know it is legal, but I do not want any hassles. If it will be a problem I might just settle for another type of rifle.

There were 5 guys shooting ARs (which have the same "scaryness" problems that AKs do) at Cherry Ridge yesterday... think youll be OK.

There were 5 guys shooting ARs (which have the same "scaryness" problems that AKs do) at Cherry Ridge yesterday... think youll be OK.

WTF dude - if you were at CR yesterday why weren't you hanging out with us :p

I didn't know you guys were there! What range were you at and when? I was there 2 - 4 ish

Maybe he's talking about YOU. Did you bring your ARs? Lol.

I dont know what any of you guys look like :facepalm:

haha might've been - me and Chris were both shooting ARs yesterday

I dont know what any of you guys look like :facepalm:

Lies - there's pictures of a bunch of us all over the CR threads :lol: You're forgiven this one time - but don't let it happen again :violence-stickwhack: