nickd308

15rd 5.45 mags?

15rd 5.45 mags would seem to be a "designer" issue. The 5.45 just hasn't taken the shooting world by storm because of limited (although cheap) ammo styles and lack of reloading components. This compounded with the fact that most states that have magazine limits have made it 10rd to comply with the now defunct federal AWB. NJ is the only state with 15 that I now of and not excatly enough gun culture in the state to entice a manufacturer to tool up for 15rd mags.

Your best bet is to make your own and in order to do so legally you need a friend in PA to receive the magazines and give you a place to work on them.

I've been trying to find 15rd 5.45 mags forever and a day. I'd even settle for 10 rounders at this point.. but haven't had any luck. I'm almost at the point where I may sell my Saiga and get one in 7.62 or .223 instead since I can find mags for those pretty easily.

I've been trying to find 15rd 5.45 mags forever and a day. I'd even settle for 10 rounders at this point.. but haven't had any luck. I'm almost at the point where I may sell my Saiga and get one in 7.62 or .223 instead since I can find mags for those pretty easily.

C-Products makes 10 rounders and they are available. Just Google it.

C-Products makes 10 rounders and they are available. Just Google it.

Those are AR mags for 5.45. Not AK

Hmmm.. I wonder if those work in a Saiga 5.45. I may have to buy one and try it out

Yes, they will. Unfortunately, Century charges $27 S&H.....

They work in all doublestack 5.45 AK style rifles. They work fine in my SAR-2.

the more you buy, the more shipping goes down. Maybe you and some other members can buy a bunch and split shipping! I know when i ordered 6 of them shipping was like 10 bucks

They work in all doublestack 5.45 AK style rifles. They work fine in my SAR-2.

the more you buy, the more shipping goes down. Maybe you and some other members can buy a bunch and split shipping! I know when i ordered 6 of them shipping was like 10 bucks

I would be interested in buying a bunch of them (6 or 7) too