bulpup

Chinese Police

Ooh.... and I understood what they were saying too.

"Now, Now, let's not be too hasty, we dont wany to see anyone get hurt, or anything bad happen.... OH LOOK!!! A Bunny!!!!" BANG BANG BANG

Well it was a bit garbled because of the microphones.. you do hear the cameraman saying "look out look out look out" because he sees the cop pulling out her gun.

I thought you meant what the "Negotiator" was telling the hostage-taker... :mrgreen:

we should have cops like that here. There would not be as many issues IMHO

The only problem is the press would report that incident as:

"Emotionally disturbed man gunned down without mercy by ruthless, blood thirsty police."

Well, we are coming to conclusions about a short, foreign-speaking clip of a possible incident with a police officer in a communist state known for bringing it pretty heavy on criminals and other bad guy types. Needless to say, it has no relevancy to the US and our way of life.

I am amazed that that little ploy worked. I was impressed with the whole "bounce the bottle off the wall so he has to come forward" ploy. But I think the first shot missed.

Not to mention she was going for the gun for quite a while. Just goes to show ya, even if it isn' perfect it can still get the job done.

Well, we are coming to conclusions about a short, foreign-speaking clip of a possible incident with a police officer in a communist state known for bringing it pretty heavy on criminals and other bad guy types. Needless to say, it has no relevancy to the US and our way of life.

Rent-a-Center called... they have your sense of hunor waiting for pickup.....

Well it was a bit garbled because of the microphones.. you do hear the cameraman saying "look out look out look out" because he sees the cop pulling out her gun.

I think it is amaziong that that same camera guy yelling "look out" practically runs that woman over while she is still shooting

My apologies for my misstatement, as I wasn't trying to sound sarcastic. My comment just refers to the fact that the audience doesn't really know the premise that led up to the situation... and while its a win for the good guys (from what can be taken from the short clip), seeing people buy the farm is always a bit unsettling for me personally :oops: . Wasn't trying to offend or say anymore then that in my initial post.

My apologies for my misstatement, as I wasn't trying to sound sarcastic. My comment just refers to the fact that the audience doesn't really know the premise that led up to the situation... and while its a win for the good guys (from what can be taken from the short clip), seeing people buy the farm is always a bit unsettling for me personally :oops: . Wasn't trying to offend or say anymore then that in my initial post.

Good point..however there ARE certain reasonable assumptins that can be made.

#1 The fact that the Male had his arm wrapped around the neck of the female was an indication she was being held.

#2 The Man was armed with a Knife

#3 The woman had blood all over her arm on the side that the male had the knife and what appeared to eb a wound in her shoulder.

Chinese Police have a pretty rough reputation when it comes to hostage takers, there are a number of other videos out there with similar incidents and outcomes. Barring any other information than wha can be surmised by the film itself it LOOKS like a good shoot.

Good point..however there ARE certain reasonable assumptins that can be made.

#1 The fact that the Male had his arm wrapped around the neck of the female was an indication she was being held.

#2 The Man was armed with a Knife

#3 The woman had blood all over her arm on the side that the male had the knife and what appeared to eb a wound in her shoulder.

Chinese Police have a pretty rough reputation when it comes to hostage takers, there are a number of other videos out there with similar incidents and outcomes. Barring any other information than wha can be surmised by the film itself it LOOKS like a good shoot.

You can see him actually stab her at one point.

Well that guy definitely got what he deserved in my opinion, but that was a little close for comfort. She could have just as easily shot the victim. The Chinese police dont have snipers?

the first shot was fired directly into the air to scare him and he fell back than she shot him

I don't believe that is true. I hope not anyway. In that situation if you aren't going for a first shot kill then you are asking for a fail.

I think she just missed and he happened to fall backwards. There would be no way to guarantee that that would be his reaction to a shot in the air.