Sign in to follow this  
raceruss2003

New guy from Collingswood

Hey all,

Stopped in to the forum after doing a quick search to see what is going on. Been shooting since I was 5, now 33. My grandfather was always a part of the NRA and very active at gunshows and in the collector scene. Since I recently started adding to my little collection and shooting more I thought I would get involved. Looking forward to exchanging info/stories, etc...

Russ

Welcome, from right up the street in Merchantville.

FYI, there's a guy in Merchantville (Rayco Armory) who is potentially going to open a shop/range locally. I know very little details so far, but I'll let you and the other locals on here know when I hear anything new. In the meantime, I highly recommend a little range called "Pistol People" in Bensalem, PA. It's a little bit of a drive, but it's a no BS place.

Hello and welcome from Cherry Hill. It's good have another member of the SJ Zombie Defense Unit.

Sweet, I didn't even know I was a member. Do I get a patch or maybe a tattoo? LOL

Thanks for all the "Welcomes" Seems to be a really great forum so far.

kwads...keep us up to date with that new range.

Hello and welcome from Cherry Hill. It's good have another member of the SJ Zombie Defense Unit.

Sweet, I didn't even know I was a member. Do I get a patch or maybe a tattoo? LOL

Hell yeah! And with a photo like you got there, you're pretty much good to go.

You should come out to one of our matches @ South Jersey Shooting Club in Winslow. Dont have to be a member, its only $20 and their are public matches every weekend. Steel plate shoots,IDPA,3 Gun and now a Rim fire matches during the week. You can put your AR and pistol threw the paces,make some new friends with like minded people and most of all sharpen your skill level!