Don't Tread On Me

Shooting with mom

I don't mean to be a jerk, but how about not commenting on someone's mom. Come on now, have a little respect.

Ray, Honestly are you surprised. We will comment on any female that is living and breathing. Some of these sicko's might even comment on one's that arn't breathing either.

I brought most of my family members including my mother to the pistol range at some point in time. The time that i had brought my mother, i educated her on proper safety and operation of the gun and then oversaw her while she got going. Shortly after beginning, i saw an acquaintance of mine show up at the range and begin chatting with him while standing behind her all the while. After a short while i look back in i noticed that she was happily changing mags shooting them up and changing targets all by herself without any help for me.

I don't mean to be a jerk, but how about not commenting on someone's mom. Come on now, have a little respect.

+1

You are not a jerk to point that out! Some here need manners and decency. :roll:

Ray, Honestly are you surprised. We will comment on any female that is living and breathing. Some of these sicko's might even comment on one's that arn't breathing either.

I'm surprised, the gentleman posting clearly stated he was shooting with his mom. Where I grew up, making the type of comments that appeared here got people's teeth knocked out.

Display some class, would you act the same way at the range......?????

Your mom needs to get that chicken wing down :)

Otherwise, glad she had fun.

I know I know. I told her but the problem is she had surgery on her neck 2 years ago to replace some disks and insert a carbon fiber cage. Due to some loss of mobility she has a hard time doing some things, like backing into the garage, looking straight down, and apparently bringing a rifle to her line of sight without doing the chicken dance.