Sign in to follow this  
71ragtopgoat

Jury deliberates fate of Texas man having weapons in NJ

I think this is one case where reading the comments to the story is needed.

I also think that just about anyone moving that many guns, that far especially, would at the very least cover the whole deal with a blanket or put them in a duffel bag or two on the floor. I'd be upset if this guy actually had been operating on all cylinders.

I also think that just about anyone moving that many guns, that far especially, would at the very least cover the whole deal with a blanket or put them in a duffel bag or two on the floor. I'd be upset if this guy actually had been operating on all cylinders.

Please keep in mind that in most of the country it's nothing special at all to put a bunch of guns in gun socks in the back and take a road trip somewhere. This guy was moving and did not realize just how fucked up NJ is. He probably had no idea at all. He's a dumbass for sleeping in the parking lot but to ruin this guy's life over it, with no evidence of any crime other than having weapons with certain grips or magazines, is just retarded. How about we put people who rob, shoot, and steal in prison for 10 years instead?

Please keep in mind that in most of the country it's nothing special at all to put a bunch of guns in gun socks in the back and take a road trip somewhere. This guy was moving and did not realize just how fucked up NJ is. He probably had no idea at all. He's a dumbass for sleeping in the parking lot but to ruin this guy's life over it, with no evidence of any crime other than having weapons with certain grips or magazines, is just retarded. How about we put people who rob, shoot, and steal in prison for 10 years instead?

True, in most states you can. But, if you say you are moving, you should have some other things with you. He did not. Just weapons. a little odd if you ask me.

Texas man is cleared of weapons charges, convicted of hindering prosecution

http://www.nj.com/news/local/index.ssf/ ... _weap.html

READINGTON -- A Texas man was acquitted this morning of unlawful possession of assault weapons and a handgun, the Hunterdon County Prosecutor

He's a dumbass for sleeping in the parking lot but to ruin this guy's life over it,

From what has been presented in this thread he's a dumbass for not following the guidelines set in the Firearms Owners Protection Act.

But defense lawyer Richard Gilbert told jurors that there is no proof that the state has the right man.

Well if the real Dustin would stand up fingerprints and mug shots could be checked easily. This doesn't sound like much of a defense.

The man gave Wester a sheet from the York County Sherriff

Glad he was acquitted of the frivolous weapons charges. Shame they convicted him of such bullshit for having commonly used modern ammunition. Too bad he chose to run, instead of stay and appeal these unconstitutional laws.

The guy is a dumbass for running away and deserves his time for that, and there's more to the story, but I do not believe someone should be convicted of a felony for simply owning guns and am glad they at least did not convict him of that.

How this guy got on a police force is beyond me ??

There are plenty of clowns, psychos, morons, bullies, and downright mentally unstable individuals who wear a badge. You can see videos/stories of them every day. The job attracts some real winners.