ah141nj

SCFGPA forum meet

Sorry for the inactivity.Havent been available or around much for the last several months.

Originally the post was from August, still interested in a regular meet up there with forum members.

FYI -The winter months can be a little cold at the range & they used to have ladies night on thursday's - not sure if they still do...so thursday nights might be out.

No problems with "guesting" if needed.

Great forum. Found the the site looking for more information on SCFGPA and came across this thread. I live in Morris County and my office was recently relocated to Green Brook. I'd be interested in a group meet and would also like to join the club. I fulfill the requirements, but I do not know any club members. I see you guys mention that they are not responsive to emails so I was preparing to snail mail them my info. Do I need to send the club recommendation letters and copies of my IDs on the initial correspondence or can I deliver in person? Any more info you all can provide would be great, and if there is still interest in a group meet, I am available after 5pm weekdays and on weekends. Looking at their online calendar it appears that the first Thursday of the month is Ladies Night, but every other Thursday is open.

http://www.my.calendars.net/scfgpa

you just need to mention in the letter that you want to be put on the mailing list, sending one via snail mail is required. just mention that you have all the necessities: training, FID, letters of recommendation, etc, include your address & phone number - they'll call you when your name comes up.