junkmanted

1st trip to Cabela's

1st off if you dont like my grammer and spelling bite me and move on ! :twisted:

They had Mosins on sale for 99.00 so I picked up 3 all in great shape 2 had miss matched butt plates the 3rd was a all matching number ex sniper this one will stay in the grease :mrgreen:

The sniper also has a matching number bayonet I think is very cool !

And while i was waiting in line to pay they walked out a Norinco Mac 90 I followed the guy and grabbed it un fired in the box two 5rnd mags and sling $350.00

The lines where crazy thank god the store is big

0821001615.jpg

0821001615a.jpg

0821001609.jpg

Where did you go to a Cabela's? Isn't the closest one in PA?

I checked there site but only list a "Announced" location in EAST RUTHERFORD. The reason i'm asking is because I keep hearing about how great this place is, but i've never actually been to one. And I'm too damn lazy to drive into PA. :lol:

I got stuff to do that unfortunately doesn't involve guns. my schedule sucks, Maks! and I'm not like jumping on it yet. I still gotta finance that Mossberg. but I guess I better jump on a Mosin soon, before they go up in price a lot.

I checked there site but only list a "Announced" location in EAST RUTHERFORD.

I have a funny feeling that even if Cabela's opened a store in East Rutherford they won't be selling guns. Or if they did they'll only be selling airsoft stuff, similar to Sports Authority.

Yeah, but efingers is in central jersey. People up north (mostly Bergen county) seem to get their panties up in a bunch when it comes to guns and stuff being sold in their hood. They don't even like their malls open on Sundays! Lol

I checked there site but only list a "Announced" location in EAST RUTHERFORD.

I have a funny feeling that even if Cabela's opened a store in East Rutherford they won't be selling guns. Or if they did they'll only be selling airsoft stuff, similar to Sports Authority.

Give it a rest. Dick's in paramus sells Guns and am,unition. Cabelas already jumped through all of the hoops necessary to get their Dealers license for the state. Problem is they're contractually screwed until someone finally puts Xanadu out of its misery once and for all.