MidwestPX

Feedback thread

placed an order on thursday, oct. 21. said it was shipped the same day. received today, sat. oct. 23. i couldnt believe how fast it got here. free shipping on certain orders is a big plus, makes up for the price difference from other sites.

+1 for a good company and lightning shipping

Placed a small order for a few things I needed and was incredibly impressed at the turnaround time, as well as your competitive prices. You're now my preferred source for NJ compliant modified mags and first stop for all other ar accesories.

My only other piece of feedback would be that I look forward to seeing the range of accessories you carry continue to expand. I'd like to buy more stuff from you guys :)

Placed a small order for a few things I needed and was incredibly impressed at the turnaround time, as well as your competitive prices. You're now my preferred source for NJ compliant modified mags and first stop for all other ar accesories.

My only other piece of feedback would be that I look forward to seeing the range of accessories you carry continue to expand. I'd like to buy more stuff from you guys :)

Thanks! I'm always expanding the catalog though the last couple months have been focused on a Title II push.

One minor thing: it seems like most of my Visa CCs are not accepted. Is there a reason for that?

You're not being singled out, I promise. My processor, and they can't give me a reason, won't process certain Visa cards through the gateway though if I put them through manually using the virtual terminal, no issues. I'm in the process of getting a new version of the store running with alot more functionality and when I do, the processor will also change and I'm hoping the new gateway won't have that issue.

You're not being singled out, I promise. My processor, and they can't give me a reason, won't process certain Visa cards through the gateway though if I put them through manually using the virtual terminal, no issues. I'm in the process of getting a new version of the store running with alot more functionality and when I do, the processor will also change and I'm hoping the new gateway won't have that issue.

Yeah... I was a little surprised when 2 of my 3 cards didn't run. I can understand some vendors avoiding AMEX or MasterCard... but having a Visa rejected was new to me.

I just placed an order today (under $100) at around 3:30 PM and not only has it shipped today, I got this e-mail from Ty:

Hello,

Thank you for your order. I was able to upgrade you to Priority Mail at [no] charge. This is a faster and more reliable class of service and your delivery confirmation number is 9405 XXXX 3800 86

Thanks,

Ty

Great customer service!

Haha, I just went back over that email and noticed my typo. Trust me, you weren't charge extra for the upgrade :) Though the post office seems to have forgotten about the scheduled pick up and failed to get everything going out today so they'll have to wait until Monday.

Ty, I have one complaint... The Geissele SD3G trigger that a) you took the time to speak with me on the phone about, and b) got to me super fast as promised; is so damn awesome that now any AR I build I will just have to have one included on the build list. This has raised the cost of any future AR builds for me.:icon_e_wink:

Ty, I have one complaint... The Geissele SD3G trigger that a) you took the time to speak with me on the phone about, and b) got to me super fast as promised; is so damn awesome that now any AR I build I will just have to have one included on the build list. This has raised the cost of any future AR builds for me.:icon_e_wink:

Dude, how do you think I feel?! I get this stuff in and play with it then I end up building a demo which costs money! LOL

Not to burst your bubble guys, but Ty is actually a bot from the company and doesn't actually exist.

Response #43: Pay no attention to him. I am real. 0010010111101010110

I received my order yesterday. 5 black stubbies and a MOE grip. The mags are fantastic. Excellent work. If I can find more 30's at a decent price, I will have them shipped directly to you. Thanks for the service and supplying us Jersey boys !

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2