Sign in to follow this  
hopper

My Cabelas trip

First off i have to say the place is pretty awesome , really kinda overwelming with stuff , glad we had plenty of time to look around . One thing i found amazing was you could actually pick up and touch ammo and some guns ,kinda felt weird not having to ask someone for the box of ammo behind the counter or show your FID card to hold a friggin shotgun and guess what . there wsas no fighting or shooting , just people exercising their second amendment right , enjoying their passion in life . Two quick notes , try not to go on a sat , way to busy to wait for someone to purchase guns and make sure you check online cause some of their stuff is actually cheaper on their site ,and with free shipping its not a bad deal , so all in all i had a great time , didnt purchase any guns but maybe next time ..........

Went yesterday to avoid the mayhem at the gun counter on weekends, looking for this

and got a great price on the Mossberg 350$ with tax and check.

Price was higher there but they matched it with the online price when i gave them the SKY nr from the web

Where is cabela's? Oh and what time are you going Ray? I'd take the day off and take a ride with you if you go between 9 and 2pm

Goin with the Misses, a co-worker and the baby. No room for you dude! But we gotta make a group run!

try not to go on a sat , way to busy to wait for someone to purchase guns

Goin this Tuesday, best day to go!

.... but what about BH?

Um, I'll be there. Calm down Nicky! :violin: