Mauser88

CJRPC Members

I've been a member for a couple of months and I really like the place. I'm in for a NJGF regular meeting.

I am interested in joining this range but I read in their website that there is mandatory meetings at night hours? Or I need to at least attend new applicant meeting and one general meeting to receive my membership. I work nightshift and I don't want to waste my time offs to go meeting once every month. If it is only mandatory for first 2 meetings (applicant meeting and first general meeting) then I guess I should not have any problems.

Hi AGFL. I've been a member of CJRPC for about 7 years and I'm in a similar situation as yourself in that I'm not able to make night meetings. I'm not aware of them being mandatory, but there is a $50 discount if you addend a certain number of the meetings. The same discount, however, is available if you help out in any of the community events such as Women on Target, Youth Day or Wounded Warriors. These are a lot of fun and the means by which I earn my discount.

Hi AGFL. I've been a member of CJRPC for about 7 years and I'm in a similar situation as yourself in that I'm not able to make night meetings. I'm not aware of them being mandatory, but there is a $50 discount if you addend a certain number of the meetings. The same discount, however, is available if you help out in any of the community events such as Women on Target, Youth Day or Wounded Warriors. These are a lot of fun and the means by which I earn my discount.

Great! thanks for the info.

AGFL I am a member and you have to attend the new member meeting the last Wed of the month and the next month the first Wed of the month to get your club badge and introduced to the club. After that you never have to attend another meeting.

thanks, that's great news!