247Tactical

Where to by a S&W M&P 15-22?

I love the Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22. I'm currently shopping around to try to find the best price. I live in north Jersey but would be willing to travel anywhere in the state to pick one up. I know Ramsey Outdoor in Paramus has one for $470, but I'd like to find it for a bit cheaper. Ideally, I'd also like to find one of the newer models, that doesn't have the ejector problems that came in the initial models. If anyone has any info for me, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

$470 out the door is a fair price. If they want FFL fees and tax the best route would be buds guns and an Local cheap FFL. Bud's price is higher then there add when using a CC though. Jim Flynn's truck repair also sells at a good price but you might have to wait a week or two to get it.

Thanks for your replies! I'd better run and pick it up for $470 before someone else does. :D I would order it online but I'd rather not deal with the transfer fees and waiting for it to arrive. When all is said and done, it would cost just the same to purchase the one in the store. Thanks again, everyone!

Or is it tax on the nics only?

How the heck would that be legal in NJ with an established business??????

Dan,

as far as I know, there is a tax charge, on top of the $15. So cost of gun + sales tax + nics + tax on the nics.

That is my understanding.

Or is it tax on the nics only?

How the heck would that be legal in NJ with an established business??????

Dan,

as far as I know, there is a tax charge, on top of the $15. So cost of gun + sales tax + nics + tax on the nics.

That is my understanding.

Right. OP however was asking whether the sales tax applied ONLY to Nics - to which I asked HTF is that legal at an established business??? This forum is getting too big for shady shat to be talked about. Pretty soon you're gonna see all sorts of Russian Expats arrested and deported for spying (wait... that happened already) Ok, pretty soon you're going to see financial guys who run forums indicted for being a party to tacks evajun (and yes, I KNOW how to spell it).