tommy3rd

Spending sprees

Looking at all the stuff I've bought since the start of the year, I realized I've spent so much! If you think it's not too personal, how much have you spent? I just past the $2k mark and will hit $3k by the end of the year after I get my permits. Maybe i should cut down on spending and also start loading my own ammo..I need financial advice Maks! Lol

I am going in the opposite direction. Ammo costs have been nominal since I reload everything so I don't count that. I haven't bought a firearm since 2002. Sold a number of handguns in the last few years though, and sadly haven't bought anything to replace them. :facepalm:

The dearly departed:

- S&W M41

- S&W M52 :doh:

- Colt Detective Special

- USP45

tt thats funny because I was thinking the same thing, the word spree indicates a moment of frenzied buying. I dont think I ever work in spree mode. My buying and selling has been fairly consistant for many years and is usually well thought out and planned. The only exception was probably the Kriss. That was the one time I impuslively bought.