Guest HuntingPaper

USPSA @ CJRPC this coming Sunday 09/12 (With Videos)

I'm starting this thread so all of you can start planning and ordering mags and holders to join us next Sunday at CJ. Who's coming???

I will stop by to check it out. I don't have everything I need, but I will get my arse in gear and get my crap so I can do this. Maybe next month.

Bryan, I am sure between us here, we can come up with a second rig. As long as you have a regular leather belt...

If you want to use my hk, I have holster, and 4 mags.... you would just need to find some mag pouches.

I will stop by to check it out. I don't have everything I need, but I will get my arse in gear and get my crap so I can do this. Maybe next month.

I told you I have a G19 rtf2 with full rig for you to use, just pm me.

What a fun day.

Ronhonda, Huntingpaper and myself were shooting.

Bry@n did come, however a medical condition kept him from shooting. The precipitation falling from the sky, was having a negative reaction with Bry@n's molecular structure that was causing him to melt. In order to cut his losses and prevent damage.... to his health, he decided to leave early. It was only at that point that the rain stopped. :icon_mrgreen:

Should of stayed Bryan. lol. Was a good time, with some great stages.

Uploading videos in a few.

guys, you seriously have to try this. Standing at a port in the range will never be the same.

Guest HuntingPaper

I thought Bry@n left because just got his hair done in the morning and didn't wanted to mess it up...

What a fun day.

Ronhonda, Huntingpaper and myself were shooting.

Bry@n did come, however a medical condition kept him from shooting. .

In bry@n's defense, it was raining hard and was a crappy day weather-wise. Even if I brought my gear, I would have left with bry@n too. :icon_e_smile:

completely forgot.... Thank you once again to Ronny (ronhonda) and Bill for all the help and pointers to a newbie like me. Even an experienced shooter is out of his realm once you start combining speed, shooting, moving, and reactive targets all together.

Yeah, I bailed. I just don't like the rain. I actually swung by dix to drop something off to Tony. :lol:

I promise I will be on point for the next one. Next weekend I'm with my daughter so I can't do anything but I will try to get to the next one. I will also order everything I need.

Not this coming Sunday, but the following one, Old Bridge USPSA. It is a biggie out of all the local ones.

New guys should try and come out. If you get there on time, or earlier, we can typically all be squadded together.

Guest HuntingPaper

it was a pleasure shooting with you guys yesterday

tony

It was greatr to meetr you too!

See you at Old Bridge!

dont have FID yet?

$40 to join USPSA, shoot first match free.

Otherwise, most local matches are $20 for USPSA members, $25 for non members.

negative on the FID...

tomorrow will be the 6th week(clerk said it usually takes 4-6 weeks)

i'll give them a call and see what the hold up is...

is the $40 a one time fee or annual?

i also checked the video you guys posted in this forum about getting started... will definitely check them out again once i'm ready to join one of these matches..