Ruger11

Bloomfield pistol permit

When did the long delays begin in Bloomfield?  I have always gotten my permits back in about 60 days in Bloomfield.  I picked up my last batch in April after about a 60 day wait.  I just put in another application in September.  I guess we'll see.....

When did the long delays begin in Bloomfield?  I have always gotten my permits back in about 60 days in Bloomfield.  I picked up my last batch in April after about a 60 day wait.  I just put in another application in September.  I guess we'll see.....

Last year it took Bloomfield 8 month for 1 PP. 

Always get 6. The difference in time from 1 to 6 permits is 5 minutes.

And that's if your chief allows extensions, which Bloomfield did when I lived there but that may have changed since. In north Bergen extension are not allowed by the chief.

I put in all of my paper work today for a PP in Bloomfield.  Let's see how long it takes!

Ok folks, I put my paper work in for a PP on 10/18/13...  Got the letter today that my PP is ready for pick up.  A little over 4 month wait.

Glock 19 here I come!!!

I received my firearms ID card and first p2p in 11/09. On 07/06/16 I applied for my second p2p. On 07/15/16 my references received the reference letter and returned it the same day. On 07/19/16 I emailed the detective listed on the Bloomfield township website asking for an update. He responded within an hour stating he had not yet received my application, and that the entire process should take about 3 weeks. I emailed him again on 07/27/16 for an update, this was the 3 week mark. He responded within an hour stating he was waiting for my mental health records. I emailed him again 08/12/16, this was the 4 week mark. He has not responded. I called the phone number listed on the website and was told the process takes two months and check back then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk