robs609

Post Your Tactical Shotgun Pics

Howdy! Just bought my first shotgun. Mossberg 500 combo with 18.5" and 28" barrels. I'm pricing out stocks, shell carriers and the like, will post pics when I have something solid to show.

Pics Tommy!

downsized_0527112050.jpg

Stoeger Double Defense 12 gauge

CMA rail mount for 5 shotshells

BAM!

did you pick that up after i left yesterday? lol.

p.s. my cousin angelo was all over that m4 he was talkin bout it all the way home i told him if he bought an m4 id hate him forever

here are some before and after pics of my h&r pardner pump 12 gauge with tacstar pistol grip and fore grip. i can confirm that remington 870 parts fit beautifully on the pardner pump. i am very happy with this configuration, its lighter, easier to swing around, the foward grip is big but feels really good! and just looks bad a**! just want to get a nice sling for her, maybe single point? idk why but the sequence of my pics are wrong, incase your wondering.

post-1889-0-18180500-1307235836_thumb.jpg

post-1889-0-42944100-1307235856_thumb.jpg

post-1889-0-42336400-1307235875_thumb.jpg

post-1889-0-43078200-1307235890_thumb.jpg

I like pistol-grip shotguns, but this grip could cause you some pain. Now, if it's a shot once in a blue moon and keep ready to rock then it's fine.

I actually like the original furniture on your Pardner Pump, but it's just my opinion. BUT, it's a 12 gauge pump gun that's all that matters to me!

Thanks for the photo's and let me know how it shoots bro.

I'm not too recoil sensitive, but yeah she is gonna be shot every now and then just for fun! I'll definitely give ya report when I take her to the range I'm way over due for a visit. just waiting on some permits so I can take all the toys...

I'm not too recoil sensitive, but yeah she is gonna be shot every now and then just for fun! I'll definitely give ya report when I take her to the range I'm way over due for a visit. just waiting on some permits so I can take all the toys...

Sounds good Dave, lemme know when you want to go and we canhave a shotgun party!

279940_10150241113180950_505660949_7914229_6627561_o%25255B1%25255D.JPG

Mossberg 590A1 20" Barrel , Ghost Ring , SpeedFeed Stock 8+1 capacity (51668)

CIMG1375.jpg

(Excuse the AKM pic) Mossberg 500A 18.5" barrel , Choate Sidefolder Stock , heatshield , Blackhawk sling 5+1 capacity.

How do you like shooting that shotgun with the pistol grip? I was thinking of getting something like that. Would like to know what it is like to handle. How easy to pump it with that front grip for the next round? Gotta find someone to bring one to the range sometime.

How do you like shooting that shotgun with the pistol grip? I was thinking of getting something like that. Would like to know what it is like to handle. How easy to pump it with that front grip for the next round? Gotta find someone to bring one to the range sometime.

Hi!

It's no fun with 3" Shells, I can tell you that...lol. I've done it a few times camping up in NY & some firing from the hip to see how it handled , and it's cool but it's not something I'd do very often. It's pretty much a close in weapon if you're looking at it for HD reasons. That's the main reason I didn't go with just a PG, I like being able to swing the stock out and actually shoulder fire it.

As far as the front grip it's awesome, I don't think I'd have a PG gun without one. You can put a lil tension on it so you're not killing your wrist with the PG. You can cycle the gun pretty damn fast with it.

The 500 is my fun gun, If I actually need to use a gun for it's intended reason I grab my 590A1.