robs609

Post Your Tactical Shotgun Pics

that gun is cool I think Paul (arms and ammo has one in stock.. I actually thought about buying it..

It is pretty Badass vlad, I just wish it was parkerized.

@Ray , I like the feel & quality of the Stoger SxS , but I'm kinda feeling the O/U Maverick... I dunno I'd have to pick up the Maverick to see how it felt.

It is pretty Badass vlad,

was talking about this gun more yesterday.. and I was saying that I might even pick one up and SBR it once in PA.. all it would be is a hacksaw and a $200 stamp..

as a simple "blaster" it is pretty cool.. lol

was talking about this gun more yesterday.. and I was saying that I might even pick one up and SBR it once in PA.. all it would be is a hacksaw and a $200 stamp..

as a simple "blaster" it is pretty cool.. lol

Would be pretty cool. I just don't like the aspect of only having 2 shots before having to reload.

Would be pretty cool. I just don't like the aspect of only having 2 shots before having to reload.

It could be done quick, just got to train and find out what works.

It could be done quick, just got to train and find out what works.

I know it can be done quickly. And if you're comfortable with 2 shots, then reloading, and you can do it efficiently....then more power to you dude. I just feel that a blast from a 12ga will buy you enough time to rack the slide for another shot.....and then 5 more.

It's just what I'm comfortable with. But then who the hell am I to know. Before I shot with you, I didn't want to use my shotgun as an HD gun, now I do :D

Nice Benelli Bello! , Even though the only dependable Semi Shotguns start with "B" ... I still can't bring myself to own one for HD. (Had a bad experience with a FN SLP)

Edit to add for Vlad: I don't count the Saiga 12 , It's really just a 12 Ga AKM...lol

While I have a blast unloading buckshot out of my Saiga-12, I don't know about using it for home defense. Maybe after a few hundred more rounds I'll trust it more. The buckshot has no problems feeding and ejecting, but whimpy stuff does from time to time. I do like having 6 magazines for it, but they aren't that easy to change.

I will get a pump shotgun for home defense. No question about it loading and ejecting shells.

Still, nothing is as bad-a** as the Saiga-12 (nothing we can legally buy in NJ).

Ya Ray its coming...

p.s. who the hell gave me a -1 for posting my picture? thats fucked up jealousy!

yo if you people have a friggin problem with me say it dont be a weakling **** and friggin put negative ratings all over everything i post!

• Like 3

Nice Benelli Bello! , Even though the only dependable Semi Shotguns start with "B" ...

Correct, I likey the Beretta TX4 as well.

Relax Rob, let the haters hate bro. Do You playa!

• Like 2

Original intent of the rail is red dot for slugs. I'm cross eye dominant. But, the scope just sits way too high and getting an awkward cheek weld so I took it off. I'll just have to squint a little and tilt my head more then.

The laser/light I bought for the AR which I never installed. I have to use it for something :icon_e_wink: . I agree on keeping it simple - its a new to me toy so I'm sure I'll get tired of it and bring it back to basic practical.

Mr. G, what is the rail for? I actually like the before picture. All you needed to add to her was a side saddle and light. Keep it simple baby!

Original intent of the rail is red dot for slugs. I'm cross eye dominant. But, the scope just sits way too high and getting an awkward cheek weld so I took it off. I'll just have to squint a little and tilt my head more then.

The laser/light I bought for the AR which I never installed. I have to use it for something :icon_e_wink: . I agree on keeping it simple - its a new to me toy so I'm sure I'll get tired of it and bring it back to basic practical.

Hey, it'll do the job as is. I went banana's with my first HD shotgun but took off the crap that wasn't needed and put the stock furniture back on.

• Like 2

While I have a blast unloading buckshot out of my Saiga-12, I don't know about using it for home defense. Maybe after a few hundred more rounds I'll trust it more. The buckshot has no problems feeding and ejecting, but whimpy stuff does from time to time. I do like having 6 magazines for it, but they aren't that easy to change.

I will get a pump shotgun for home defense. No question about it loading and ejecting shells.

Still, nothing is as bad-a** as the Saiga-12 (nothing we can legally buy in NJ).

You'd be amazed how easy it is to miss the reloading slot on a shotgun when someone is shooting at you. I've used the Benelli M4 in a little 'ville called Ramadi. I would have taken the Saiga even with the standard 5rd mags. I'm a c-hair slower on the Saiga than I am with a standard AK but that split second gets me a full ammo count. Shoot one-load one is more error prone under duress.

• Like 1