robs609

Post Your Tactical Shotgun Pics

Someone loves purple!

Lol its red and.its a screw up cuz mine sat in a wooden crate in iraq cuz the usmc ment to order 590s and accidently ordered 500s. It's cool though I love it for what I paid I couldn't build one. So thank you usmc lol I tried to take a pic of the naval bar code and the bomideer mark on the barrel but my camera sucks lol

Lol its red and.its a screw up cuz mine sat in a wooden crate in iraq cuz the usmc ment to order 590s and accidently ordered 500s. It's cool though I love it for what I paid I couldn't build one. So thank you usmc lol I tried to take a pic of the naval bar code and the bomideer mark on the barrel but my camera sucks lol

thats cool... how much did you pay for it if you dont mind me asking

thats cool... how much did you pay for it if you dont mind me asking

400 out the door brand new in box online they go around 500, I bought it not knowing, my navy buddy poointed out the bar code and the barrel marks, we did some research and figured out what I bought.

. Mossberg had delivered, and the Government had accepted 1,358 shotguns under CLIN 0001AA. Due to ambiguities between the part number and item description, the shotguns delivered to the Government (PN 50476) were not what the customer wanted. All 1,358 shotguns (PN 50476) were returned to Mossberg. Mossberg will ship 1,358 590A1 shotguns, PN 52688, to the Government on or before 31 August 2009, but will only bill for the difference - $33.70 per unit, or $45,764.60 for the entire CLIN.

IMAG0152.jpg

That's the nsn number and barcode trying to.get a pick of the barrel marking is impossible lol

As it turns out, I also recently changed out the forend to a Hogue

590A1_hogue.jpg

If I can make a few recommendations sir. If you notice in my pic I installed a laserlyte rail on the magazine tube of my 590A1 to utilize the TLR-1 light. Look into that. Also, the shells on the side saddle should be reversed so the ones in the rear are facing upwards. This way your trigger finger has a clear path to the trigger guard and trigger. Also, your stock is too short for normal everyday use. I would recommend a standard stock like the one it came with.

If I can make a few recommendations sir. If you notice in my pic I installed a laserlyte rail on the magazine tube of my 590A1 to utilize the TLR-1 light. Look into that.

Not a bad suggestion, but, I will eventually be getting a Surefire forend, or possibly the new Eotech/Insight integrated light forend.

Also, the shells on the side saddle should be reversed so the ones in the rear are facing upwards. This way your trigger finger has a clear path to the trigger guard and trigger.

Also not a bad suggestion, but, it works for me the way it's set up. Having the rear two round reversed slows down my reloads.

Also, your stock is too short for normal everyday use. I would recommend a standard stock like the one it came with.

If only I hadn't given away the standard stock :p

• Like 1