robs609

Post Your Tactical Shotgun Pics

Sweet , What size barrel is that 20"

Yup, 20". I just realized that is an old pic without the Mossberg heatshield installed which makes it look more tacti-cool! I'm also thinking about removing the side-saddle because it prevents the folding stock to fold all the way.

I'd still like to know how you're able to shoot that and maintain control of it.

It's easier with this grip than a standard pistol grip. No, it's not intended for anything but CLOSE work. Inside a house close.

XxLaloCuraxX, is that a 8 shot or 7?

It's easier with this grip than a standard pistol grip. No, it's not intended for anything but CLOSE work. Inside a house close.

XxLaloCuraxX, is that a 8 shot or 7?

8 shot (7 in the magazine + 1 in the chamber)

Mossberg 500 Factory Bullpup. They were made from 1988-91 I believe. They are pretty rare and command $800-1000 for a very nice legit one.

Yeah, pass

no offense Zell959. Just not lefty friendly.

Yeah, pass

no offense Zell959. Just not lefty friendly.

Yeah def. not lefty friendly. I personally like it.It shoots well,is 1/2" longer then the legal overall length,gives 3 points of contact, and the recoil feels a lot less than a stock 500.

Nice. how do you like the forend grip.

I put about 300 rounds through it yesterday, a mix of buckshot, slugs, and birdshot at a shotgun class run by No Games Gear.

I was extremely impressed with how well the gun shot and how much I liked the forend grip. In a high stress scenario it eliminates any chance of your hand slipping off the forend, causing an incomplete chambering.

I believe it allowed me to shoot much faster then the other students, I put three rounds into a dummy, which knocked it off the stand, then changed my target to a paper q target, put two rounds into that. Then I transitioned to pistol, shooting 15 rounds into a steel target with only one miss in 13.64 seconds (all at ten yards).

186695f4-0219-e8e1.jpg

XxLaloCuraxX, how do you fully fold that stock with the shell holder in the way?

You can fold it almost all the way but it doesn't snap folded because of the side saddle. I use that stock more for the shock absorber than anything. Removing the side saddle is pretty easy so if I ever did need to use the shotgun from the hip, it shouldn't take that long to remove it. I'm probably going to remove it.

My first shotgun...I believe this will be Ray Ray approved because he inspired the setup :hunter:

Mossberg 590 (#50668)

KZ 3-Rail Shotgun Mount (http://www.botachtactical.com/kz3shra.html)

Streamlight TLR-1s

Blackhawk Tactical Sling

Uncle Mikes QD Swivels

Mossy590.jpg

My first shotgun...I believe this will be Ray Ray approved because he inspired the setup :hunter:

Mossberg 590 (#50668)

KZ 3-Rail Shotgun Mount (http://www.botachtac...om/kz3shra.html)

Streamlight TLR-1s

Blackhawk Tactical Sling

Uncle Mikes QD Swivels

Mossy590.jpg

Very nice congrats

I like your 590. What is your initial impression of the speedfeed stock? Good retention? Thank you.

Keith, you gotta winner there bro!

The speedfeed stock is great if your on the tall side or have longer arms. Shorter stature men might not appreciate it. As far as feeding the ammo from the stock to the magazine tube, it takes some getting used to. I've found the first round comes out fast since its under a lot of pressure from the spring and it might end up shooting it out of the gun. The second round comes out much easier.