robs609

Post Your Tactical Shotgun Pics

H&R Pardner Pump protector Model. 18.5 inch barrel.$179.99 +NICS

ProMag Archangel Stock/Forearm Kit + 7 round Side Saddle (individual shell holders have adjustable retention) $106.00

ATI HeatShield $15.95

Choate Machine & Tool Co. +1 Magazine tube Extension $48.00

Viking Tactic 2 point Quick Adjust MK. 1 FREE gift

decent quality HD shotgun. for under 400.

All I need now is to mount ghost rings

SixtyTwo that is not "per se" my style of shotgun, however it is beautiful and I would be very very happy to own it!  Just has a great look, the forend really has great lines in it... really caught me eye.

Screwball, beautiful gun as well.  I cannot help but notice, is the light you have there one of the NEBO PROTEC lights I see at Walmart?  I had one in my cart yesterday and literally was going to buy it , because I read great things about it and they're only $39.99 - and people complaining that they were having issues out of the box, Walmart has one of the best return policies on Earth, where is the risk?!  But then i realized, literally, the day before I got a Lasermax Genesis green laser in the mail lol.  There is only so much you can use!

However, I heard they were great lights, and I also am thinking about a long-gun implementation in the future... so is that one of them?   (And your gun looks great, absolutely great.)

Nope... Insight M3X.

Well there is a $40 light sold at  Walmart made by NEBO that is supposed to be amazing for the price... basically a budget Surefire/Streamlight but @ $40.. as I said, I was going to buy but I don't actually need it, but I may buy one for a long-gun just to check it out, the reviews are overwhelmingly great.

Now that I got my collection sorted out down here in FL, I took a moment to snap my 4 babies laying next to each other.

From top to bottom, Mossberg 930 SPX, Benelli SuperNova Tactical, Saiga-12, and Remington 870 Tactical (Magpul/Police)

Each one will get some more TLC now that I'm in FL... Just yesterday I installed some upgrades on the Benelli- a Nordic +2 extension and the LimbSaver precision-fit recoil pad.  The Saiga-12 has a sweet Viridian X5L-RS w/ remote switch tape on the foregrip, and hopefully soon I can get that converted.  The M930SPX can now legally have the factory +3 Choate extension that I had to get rid of in Jersey, and had replaced with a Choate +1, I just need a spare $50 bucks to order it... And the Remington is good as is- I dropped a ton of time and money and effort installing each and every Magpul piece of furniture/accessory on it and then converting it to the 870P specs (with the two exceptions of the finish- has not been parkerized yet, and the polymer trigger guard- I got a few professional opinions that it's actually much preferred to have the polymer trigger guard which will not incur damage that the metal one can and often does).  I will say, the Aimpoint Micro on the 870 (which had been on the 930 until I gave it fiber optics) is amazing... Until you shoot a shotgun with the reflex sights, you just don't realize how quick you can acquire and shoot ... literally and figuratively a blast.

IMG_0120_zpse2870006.jpg