robs609

Post Your Tactical Shotgun Pics

Regarding your sidesaddle issue - do some research on the wood forend from an 870 Police. I'm not 100% sure it'll work on an express (but I'm pretty sure it will). It should solve the interference problem.

If it's wood for an 870, then it'll fit all 870s. The 870 Police fore-end will work with your 6 shot side saddle since it doesn't have the wood extending past the loading port when the chamber is open.

would you like to?

Yeah it hasn't been on the shotty since I bought it...did one range trip with it then swapped it out...basically brand new...don't really know what a fair price would be...still trying to finish the AR so I can put money towards that haha

Yeah it hasn't been on the shotty since I bought it...did one range trip with it then swapped it out...basically brand new...don't really know what a fair price would be...still trying to finish the AR so I can put money towards that haha

Okay, PM me a link for the price of it new and we can go from there.

Re-debuting my old school "tacticool" shotgun. Remington 870 Express Tactical with wood stock and Mesa Tactical Side Saddle. Something about the feel and look of the wood makes it more bad-a** than the typical black plastic that was on it. :icon_twisted:

IMG_2887.JPG

IMG_2888.JPG

IMG_2889.JPG

IMG_2890.JPG

IMG_2892.JPG

IMG_2891.JPG

The Winchester military buck didn't have as consistent or tight of a pattern as other shells I've shot. Would probably be good in a crowd control situation (hoarde of zombies?) but I don't know that I'd use it for HD. The PDX is some nasty stuff. That's a man stopper but I could never use it for HD since I live in an apartment and there would be some serious concerns for neighbors. Needless to say I have a bunch of PDX and Military buck just in case.

The Winchester military buck didn't have as consistent or tight of a pattern as other shells I've shot. Would probably be good in a crowd control situation (hoarde of zombies?) but I don't know that I'd use it for HD. The PDX is some nasty stuff. That's a man stopper but I could never use it for HD since I live in an apartment and there would be some serious concerns for neighbors. Needless to say I have a bunch of PDX and Military buck just in case.

If you think that's bad, the Remington HD ammo in 12 gauge is a major thumper. It's in the tube with the PDX-1 on the side. The Remmy stuff is High-Brass birdshot on steroids. Don't shoot it unless your ready for a smack.

If you think that's bad, the Remington HD ammo in 12 gauge is a major thumper. It's in the tube with the PDX-1 on the side. The Remmy stuff is High-Brass birdshot on steroids. Don't shoot it unless your ready for a smack.

what exact high brass birdshot is it ray? just curious?

Sagia 12 Gauge Shotgun (flat black)

•  
  • Magpul CTR Adjustable Stock
  • CSS AR Buffer Tube
  • CSS Internal Block
  • ACE Pignose Adapter
  • Tromix Fire Control Group
  • CSS Trigger Guard
  • Hogue Pistol Grip
  • HK Sights (welded on)
  • Promag Drum (12 rounds)
  • Kvar Hand Guard
  • Kvar Retainer
  • Arsenal Rail (shaved shortened refinished)
  • Vltor Quick Release Flashlight Mount
  • Surefire G2 Light

saiga12finalvlad1.jpg

More Pictures

*disclaimer - this gun is NOT in NJ..

Looks great, VT!

Regarding the G2, I could be wrong (it's been a while since I read up on the original non-LED G2), but I think the non-LED G2's don't have a shock isolated bezel and have been known to fail under the recoil of a shotgun. Just something to keep an eye on.

Looks great, VT!

Regarding the G2, I could be wrong (it's been a while since I read up on the original non-LED G2), but I think the non-LED G2's don't have a shock isolated bezel and have been known to fail under the recoil of a shotgun. Just something to keep an eye on.

heard the same and plan on swapping the G2 for the LED one.. That is the G2 off of my Rifle S12 will have same setup just the LED version.. but yes I have heard the same! thanks for the info anyway it IS appreciated.. :icon_e_wink:

downsized_0416112018.jpg

She's the newbie

Mossberg 500 Persuader

5+1

breacher barrel

Doesn't get much better than that! But I might one up this in a few weeks.

Ray, what is that small frot "sling" on the forearm called? Would like to pick one up for my moss 500 but have no idea what to search for...

thanks

slide strap? Not sure what it's technically called but its to keep your hand on the slide when running the action fast. It can be unscrewed but I kept it on since I've put on a normal stock.