robs609

Post Your Tactical Shotgun Pics

Not a bad suggestion, but, I will eventually be getting a Surefire forend, or possibly the new Eotech/Insight integrated light forend.

Also not a bad suggestion, but, it works for me the way it's set up. Having the rear two round reversed slows down my reloads.

If only I hadn't given away the standard stock :p

Wait, didn't you just put that forend on? Confusing sir.

The last 2 rounds will get in the way of your finger, but that's on you sir.

I'll give you the stock back, hell I'll drop it off. BUT, you gotta dump that little girl stock.

Wait, didn't you just put that forend on? Confusing sir.

The last 2 rounds will get in the way of your finger, but that's on you sir.

I'll give you the stock back, hell I'll drop it off. BUT, you gotta dump that little girl stock.

Yes, I did just put it on, but it will only be on there till I can swing the funds for a light integrated forend.

I've learned to work around the last two rounds the way they are.

Nah, you can keep it. I like my girl stock :D

• Like 1

Yes, I did just put it on, but it will only be on there till I can swing the funds for a light integrated forend.

I've learned to work around the last two rounds the way they are.

Nah, you can keep it. I like my girl stock :D

Well, you've made an excellent decision in a shotgun choice. At least you got that right. :facepalm:

Ray Ray approved

• Like 1

utf-8BSU1BRzEyNTUuanBn.jpg

Build complete!

Stoeger Double Defense 12 gauge

Streamlight TLR-1

CAA 5 shotshell carrier (cut down to 4 for access to light)

Butler Creek 5 shotshell carrier on stock

Blackhawk! 15 shotshell sling (sling swivel drilled into stock)

Chambers were cleaned out with steel wool to allow empties to slide out without having to pull them out.

Ray Ray approved

• Like 1

utf-8BSU1BRzEyNTUuanBn.jpg

Build complete!

Stoeger Double Defense 12 gauge

Streamlight TLR-1

CAA 5 shotshell carrier (cut down to 4 for access to light)

Butler Creek 5 shotshell carrier on stock

Blackhawk! 15 shotshell sling (sling swivel drilled into stock)

Chambers were cleaned out with steel wool to allow empties to slide out without having to pull them out.

Ray Ray approved

that is a cool gun.. the only thing I dont get at all is where the light is.. it seems like in practical operation you could not put the light any further away from the support hand..

I would mount a rail on the front of the hand guard to keep your support hand in a position to control the weapon and operate the light simultaneously..

that is a cool gun.. the only thing I dont get at all is where the light is.. it seems like in practical operation you could not put the light any further away from the support hand..

I would mount a rail on the front of the hand guard to keep your support hand in a position to control the weapon and operate the light simultaneously..

It would cause a really bad shadow, and that shadow would cast right over the intended target. It's not a pump where my hand HAS to be on the handguard, the off-hand can manuever where-ever needed and it doesn't have to pull out the empties since they slide out just by tilting the barrel.

It would cause a really bad shadow, and that shadow would cast right over the intended target. It's not a pump where my hand HAS to be on the handguard, the off-hand can manuever where-ever needed and it doesn't have to pull out the empties since they slide out just by tilting the barrel.

if that is the case.. then remote switch?

while I understand that your hand does not HAVE to be there.. it certainly make the weapon more stable..

Have you tried pumping the shotgun after you installed that side saddle? And I'm not a fan, I liked it better before.

OUCH, but kinda true.

The original set-up would be Ray Ray approved, your updated version is borderline.

I have tried pumping it and it does not rack all the way so I will have to trim it. Like I said I'm going to cabelas in the morning so if I see some better choices I may pick them up. Including a smaller forend to possibly elleviate the slide problem. As for the side saddle, not sure who makes it. Got it from Old School.

I have tried pumping it and it does not rack all the way so I will have to trim it. Like I said I'm going to cabelas in the morning so if I see some better choices I may pick them up. Including a smaller forend to possibly elleviate the slide problem.

That's exactly why I was asking. I had the same clearance issues with my 870. Even though I had a slightly different side saddle, it was the same size and mounted in the same fashion. Trimming it isn't hard, if you don't mind how it looks then that's the way to go without spending anymore money.

Josh and I talked. I have a Hoague style mini forend to switch out. Won't hit the shell holder.

I agree Ray it's harder to "butt stroke" your opponent with a pistol grip stock.

Its all about preference I suppose. Frank, I am going to get one of the foldable stocks that you told me about when you put an order together and then I can have the best of both worlds, but for now Ill try out the stand alone pistol grip

Its all about preference I suppose. Frank, I am going to get one of the foldable stocks that you told me about when you put an order together and then I can have the best of both worlds, but for now Ill try out the stand alone pistol grip

Josh- I was half joking....