Sign in to follow this  
bullethole

Friends of the NRA Dinner

The dinner plans are in full force. It is scheduled for September 30th at Mayfair Farms in West Orange. Cost is $50 per person. Seats are filling up fast.

Guns to be given away include a Glock, a Smith and Wesson M&P22 rifle, a Sig Sauer handgun, a Remington 870 12ga home defense gun and a CVA muzzleloader.

I also was able to get a high end air soft gun! There are several other items that are too cool to mention.

If you want to come to this event please stop through Bullet Hole or Gun For Hire and buy your tickets. Remember your families are welcome, including children! Tickets are also available online at the Friends of the NRA website.

Also if you want to make a donation, contact me or Anthony (Gun For Hire).

I hope to see some of you there it is sure to be a great time.

Thanks

Jen

Jen- I don't know what the deal is... Forum members don't attend these events? I go to every one I can, my wife, my dasugghter and I.

I can't attend this one but will be at the one in Crystal Springs in Oct. If you get a table at Crystal Springs I'm in.

I've been trying to get a forum table together but I'm whistling in the wind. Let me know about Crystal Springs.

Frank

Hi Jen.

I cannot attend the event as I had hoped, but I am donating some professional services for the event. I hope to have the marketing material back from the printer today and in Anthony's hands over the weekend. I have a business conference in South Carolina beginning Friday morning otherwise I'd be there.

Scott Watkowski

Guest HuntingPaper

I have my ticket and if someone from the forum wants to shar a table I'm game.

Change of plans, I will be there introducing my gift to the cause. And leaving immediately after-wards for a 950 mile drive to be at the FL / GA border for a meeting around 5pm.

Guest megaman

I have my ticket and if someone from the forum wants to shar a table I'm game.

We will share a table buddy. I will be there...

Guest megaman

IT WAS GREAT!!!!

400 People.

Got a fine kimber 84m in .308 in the live auction.

Voices are getting louder every year.