Ray Ray

itac anyone?

I'm thinking about picking that up Pete, but I'm tired of putting cheaper scopes on my toys and then wishing I bought a quality-made one later on. I sent itac an email to see about mounting options for my Cx4. I'll wait to see what they say.

I believe, but can't tell you with 100% certainty, that itac is either the manufacturer or importer (Chinese) that supplies the optics to Sig Sauer. I believe that there is some sort of familial relationship with one of the officers in the company. Do a search about Sig optics and you'll have a better understanding of what these are.

Good for you RayRay, buy quality and only cry once.

JMHO

Adios,

Pizza Bob

I'm thinking about picking that up Pete, but I'm tired of putting cheaper scopes on my toys and then wishing I bought a quality-made one later on. I sent itac an email to see about mounting options for my Cx4. I'll wait to see what they say.

I have the Primary Arms one on a dedicated .22 upper. So far it's holding up fine, but it's only been on the gun for like 3-400 rounds... and it's a .22.. so, I'm not really expecting it to fall of from the recoil ;)

I wasn't so much saying you should get the primary arms red dot.. but, from the pictures on the itac page, their sight looks identical to the primary arms sight I have which is quite a bit cheaper in price than the itac. So, while I'm going purely on looks, I'm not convinced either sight is necessarily the "quality" you're looking for.

Your right, it's made in China and they probably are the same. Just different owners. I guess I'll just buy the aimpoint Micro that you have and put it on a see through rail so I can utilize the BUIS.

Wow - that one looks just like the itac and the primary arms sight. I bet they're all made in the same factory in china and then they just slap different brand logos on them.

certainly possible, the only reason I considered it is because it looks so much like my aimpoint at a fraction of the price while still getting decent reviews.

certainly possible, the only reason I considered it is because it looks so much like my aimpoint at a fraction of the price while still getting decent reviews.

That's the reason I went with the Primary Arms site on my .22 AR. Wasn't worth the money of an Aimpoint, but wanted something similar to my H1. So far so good.