Ray Ray

Registration for ZED

As the unofficial leader of the northern squad, I want to get a role call to see how many soldiers we got. I'd expect the central and south squads to do the same, but they have no leadership.

As the unofficial leader of the northern squad, I want to get a role call to see how many soldiers we got. I'd expect the central and south squads to do the same, but they have no leadership.

My role is Grammar Police. I wear my ZED stripes proudly. Perhaps I'm like the MP of the ZED squad?

Yeah...... Let me associate myself with a group of guys..... that have Ray as their leader...

:facepalm:

Ken..... I am with you.... :ph34r:

Screw it. When the zombie horde starts coming, I'm loading up the van and going south.

Hey Tim, room for one more?

I guess this calls for a Northern ZED training date to be announced.

I'm trying Jimmy, I'm trying!

And to Ken and Troy, good! We don't need old dudes slowing us down!

Ray, It looks like people are abandoning ship after seeing who the captain is. lol

Good, less mouths to feed! I've got all the guys i need, and the better shooters live up here.

Eeeh, I don't know what to do. Tim are you rural or urbanized, with Ray in charge the south may be more tempting.

So your in the same boat as Ken and Troy? Good! I'll give Tim all the old dudes up here and the young gunz will do just fine.