Ray Ray

Registration for ZED

Pretty sure he's younger than you :facepalm:

You know, your right! I thought that was Dan and not Eric. Their avatars are similar. Now, back to the topic. I was depending on Eric so I'm taking that as a stab in the back.

I'm really not in charge up here, I'm just taking control until a responsible adult takes the helm.

Eh, come out to my place in the boonies north squad. Large private springfed lake, farmland, and nobody around. How is that for a compromise Ray? SHTF. Come to my place!

Eh, come out to my place in the boonies north squad. Large private springfed lake, farmland, and nobody around. How is that for a compromise Ray? SHTF. Come to my place!

Okay, as long as you don't run down south just cause I'm in charge. Don't judge me until you've met me.

As the unofficial leader of the northern squad, I want to get a role call to see how many soldiers we got. I'd expect the central and south squads to do the same, but they have no leadership.

South Squad has leadership, a Marine and a guy with 2,000+ pounds of guns :icon_lol:

How do I join a ZED team

Joe, your on the nothern squad. And your already on my team! Since you live so close, you can come down-town to the Shamus compound and I'll meet you there.

Roger that..let me know the time and place and I will be there

better learn to shoot southpaw, you never know when the invasion will rise!

I'll keep you posted

So I recently moved from NY. Just checking in here. I have some extensive (if you can call it that) EMT experience. Guess I can be the Northern Squads EMT?

Sure! There really isn't a requirement (although a medic or firearms training is great) so welcome aboard!

Sorry, I have been researching and training for the coming hoardes. I though I was on the list of the Northern Agressors already, but as I am not, I should be added.

I will be the one taking over the restaurant depot on 46. (actually a bad idea, its on a main road and will face many looters)