jermz1987

Central Registration for ZED

OK Guys. I will follow what Ray is doing. I will take command of NJ ZED Central Squad. For the sake of the head count anyways.

So.... Lets get this ball rolling. Just say hi and what area you are protecting from the Undead in Central New Jersey.

OK Guys. I will follow what Ray is doing. I will take command of NJ ZED Central Squad. For the sake of the head count anyways.

So.... Lets get this ball rolling. Just say hi and what area you are protecting from the Undead in Central New Jersey.

Im in I guess. Belmar. The beach one, not the one by Camden.

Hey, Someone had to step up. I wasn't gonna sit by and let Ray call Central Squad leaderless. LOL...Thats why I said for the head count anyways. So fine... Tim is our leader for Central Squad.

And for the record, Tim out weighs me by at least 200 pounds, and is like 10 feet taller then I am. A bear couldn't beat up Tim.

Tim's a softie. Just steal his wife and you can easily defeat Tim. J it's not about being bigger or stronger, it's about being smarter.

I got a lot to teach you young buck, you'll get there someday.

This coming from the Northern Squads bait/decoy. :icon_e_biggrin:

I guess I'll be mowing through the undead in the very Center of Central NJ. I'm in Bridgewater. Glenn is right nearby, so I'll be going to his place to resupply on ammo :icon_e_biggrin: and get him out there with his AK.

I commend Mr. J for taking the initiative, though, its definitely Tim's team ^_^

I'll be holding down the greater Princeton area, and easily within distance of J and Maks actually. Between the sprawling garden variety farms, deer-infested woods, fertile backyard gardens, and mega-warehouses-- as long as we're not overrun with refugees and/or Zs, we should be plenty fine on our own :lol:

And while it was discussed in another thread, my avatar indicates I'll be sticking to what I know best...

cannibalism in itself is a bit yucky, but cannibalizing the undead? I know you're just kidding though...

but on a serious note, you won't be the only one considering occupying the Costco, but perhaps the best armed :icon_e_wink:

Yeah... I might not be best for over watch at a Costco.....

OK Wolfy, do an ammo run to dicks I got ya covered! Tromp tromp tromp. Hey Shane heres your Chicken Bake and Smoothie. NOM NOM NOM. Whoops they just ate Wolfy!

I work for Costco and I would rather eat a zombie then a chicken bake. That thing sits in your stomach like a lead weight.

You must be by Brick because they have a Dicks next door. I work in Ocean and I wiiiish dicks was next door. Would make life a lot easier.