jermz1987

Central Registration for ZED

Ha, it says nothing about a lot of inherent dangers. It doesn't say anything about if there were to be fires on a vessel, and the impact it would have on the vessel and crew/passengers. It says nothing about morale... because lets face it, floating around for months on end takes a toll on the human, physically and mentally (ask anybody in the Navy). And it says nothing about egress (aka getting out of dodge when something goes wrong-- and something is always bound to go wrong).

It does talk about food and fuel, which are pretty obvious.

I will tell you this, whoever wrote that thing about cruise ships isn't a military mind because the fact they totally neglect egress routes. Take for example, if something were to happen and I were home, and I needed to get out-- I could think of at least a handful of ways to do such. I can then think of numerous egress routes once I hit the ground running, whether its a full blown get out of dodge, or just laying low for a bit. And for each of those, I have a secondary plans. With a cruise ship, how many egress plans that don't include jumping ship or trying to fit everyone and the gear that they will need to survive on a raft, don't also depend on other variables (like trying to find dry land, within a certain time frame, that isn't already a hot zone; etc)?

Trust me, feet planted firmly on the ground is the way to go. Its worked for the past 10,000 years or so, I'm sure it would help us weather any storm (zombies, etc).

ETA: I know its for "fun," but hey, whats the point of thinking of something if you don't think it through :icon_razz:

As for the jail idea, yea, it pretty much works.

No need to go anywhere, just raise the gang plank and call it a day. They aint juming on LOL. Only 1 front to protect and easy to spot trouble coming down the dock. With that being said, I dont think Ive ever seen a zombie cruise ship movie!!!

Sorry to rain on your parade ladies

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080057/

Or we can just load the elderly up in some cars and turn em loose, thier bound to run over at least 40 or 50 each. Ya see, Northern squad doesnt have these planning skills!

Your silly! That's why we got rid of Ken and Troy! Two old dudes that can't drive. They're gonna clear the path for us young folk.

A Jail seems like it would be a good idea. Maybe an abandoned jail with the guard towers still there. Load up every cell with ammunition, Then we all go into the cells. Close the doors and let the zombies in. Like shooting fish in a barrel. :icon_twisted:

Xanadu? Haha, put that failure to use.

With the surrounding stink, it'll mask the smell of rotting, walking corpses. The flat open marshlands and roads (for the most part) will maintain a decent visibility.

Only downers is that its in the middle of the high-density area, and seeing how it was never really done-- there could be plenty of holes that would need patching.

im in, instead of bouncing on a ship, I think we should fight our way through the hordes and find a PA team and maybe north and south can do the same, this way NJ & PA can combine forces.

Or maybe getting in touch with a PA team for reinforcements if we should need them and we'll do the same for them.

http://www.pazrt.com/

PA is more broken down then we are here, they have 7 sectors each with counties covered under each sector.

seeing as central has more people I would assume, there should be two central squads maybe a northern central and southern central squad.

During the Zombie Apocalypse the refugees that bbk was talking about could be potential recruits, as long as they get trained, maybe a well protected training facility could be setup and guarded, however due to the noise, it would have to be really well guarded.

Found this video on the PA site

Not to expensive on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/UTG-Tactical-Scenario-Vest-Black-BRAND-NEW_W0QQitemZ280474125662QQcategoryZ160923QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp4340.m263QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DSIC%26its%3DI%252BC%26itu%3DUCI%252BIA%252BUA%252BFICS%252BUFI%26otn%3D10%26pmod%3D130420737603%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D4541467094077524134

Best bet is to make your connections in PA now, maybe buy a piece of property so you are less of the "outsiders" those pa guys dont want refugees to feed. They will shoot your a** and take your guns. If i was in charge of the PA guys I would shut down all bridges into the state, nothing good will come from jersey anyway.

ok we are slacking behind south and north guys, we need to get it together.. I will try and make a list of how many we have.

jermz1987

Babaganoosh

tbtrout

Krdshrk

Wolfy

Maksim

px4storm

bbk (Defending Princeton)

mikeyboyeee

deni

dave545 (Defending Long Branch)

theRU

Shane45 (Shane you central ZED?)

JimmyAGR

hmm, my first thought is to worry about means of protection. I think the best bet would be to hold cedar bridge and setup a perimeter around the area of shore shot and brick armory. I think that would be the best bet, we would have enough ammo to hold off the zombies, maybe send teams out to scavenge for food in brick town.

+ Dick's is about a 2-3 block walk from cedar bridge. There are woods behind shoprite that have trails for extra cover.

I'd also think that patrols in the area should be done, maybe get some 20-25 mile radios for communications. Setup our own safe zone for the north and south to fall back on if need be.

Family should be kept armed in the center of the perimeter, and any friends that come along should join us on patrol or be extra security for the family members.

Also some of the big commercial buildings on cedar bridge over the bridge are perfect for sniper cover. Ohh and we'll need a pilot cause their is a private airport their also in case of evacuation.

ok we are slacking behind south and north guys, we need to get it together.. I will try and make a list of how many we have.

jermz1987

Babaganoosh

tbtrout

Krdshrk

Wolfy

Maksim

px4storm

bbk (Defending Princeton)

mikeyboyeee

deni

dave545 (Defending Long Branch)

theRU

Shane45 (Shane you central ZED?)

hmm, my first thought is to worry about means of protection. I think the best bet would be to hold cedar bridge and setup a perimeter around the area of shore shot and brick armory. I think that would be the best bet, we would have enough ammo to hold off the zombies, maybe send teams out to scavenge for food in brick town.

+ Dick's is about a 2-3 block walk from cedar bridge. There are woods behind shoprite that have trails for extra cover.

I'd also think that patrols in the area should be done, maybe get some 20-25 mile radios for communications. Setup our own safe zone for the north and south to fall back on if need be.

Family should be kept armed in the center of the perimeter, and any friends that come along should join us on patrol or be extra security for the family members.

Also some of the big commercial buildings on cedar bridge over the bridge are perfect for sniper cover. Ohh and we'll need a pilot cause their is a private airport their also in case of evacuation.

Add me to the list. Where is this Cedar Bridge that you speak of?

Add me to the list. Where is this Cedar Bridge that you speak of?

cedar bridge runs over the parkway and connects Lakewood to Brick Township. Cedar Bridge is also the name of the road.

Best bet is to make your connections in PA now, maybe buy a piece of property so you are less of the "outsiders" those pa guys dont want refugees to feed. They will shoot your a** and take your guns. If i was in charge of the PA guys I would shut down all bridges into the state, nothing good will come from jersey anyway.

Penndot actually has plans to such. In event of a catastrophic emergency, penndot vehicles will be parked at all exits on main roads as road blocks.... Dont ask where i got the info, but I actually saw it in plain black and white.

People who plan on bugging out would be considered refugees. If you set up camp, even for 1 night on someone elses property in the country prepare to face some consequences. You are using thier resources.

For the people that plan on bugging out to walmart or Dicks, just remember that half of the other sheeple in the area are planning on doing the same, so that could get a little touchy too. Best bet is to hunker down.

Question.. is napalm effective against zombies?

also..whos funding this squad???

I need a couple of these:

mortar.jpg

One of these will do in the back yard:

m-198-dvic502a.jpg

Alot of these:

PICT0025.jpg

even more of these:

3_Hot-_Chicks_with_guns.gif

and if there is any money left over i'll take one of these:

minigun2.jpg