This is a very evil man, nothing short of him vanishing the earth would be good enough. He destroyed many lives from Nursing home deaths to killing small businesses that invested their life savings into their businesses.
I'm starting to carry regularly and I'm looking for advice in 2 areas:
1 - I carry AIWB. My "sweet spot" for concealment without printing through T-shirts is right about 1:30 (12:00 being my front centerline).
However, this position puts the lower edge of my kydex holsters right into the crease where my thigh meets my hip. It's really getting uncomfortable and raw in that area between driving and sitting, so I need to do something. I've been considering something along the lines of gluing a fold of moleskin over the lower edge of the holster, or stretching a sock or similar over the bottom half of the holster.
Any other ideas?
2 - A car lockbox. I've been looking around and haven't found what I want yet. My criteria:
- Has to have a "stout" cable (something that can't be snipped with a common hand tool like a big wire cutters or linesman pliers)
- No electronic anything - No biometrics, no electronic touchpad etc. All mechanisms have to be purely mechanical
- I'd *REALLY* like it to have a simplex-type pushbutton lock that I can operate in the dark/by feel
- Big enough to fit a Glock 19 with Optic in a holster and an extra mag
- Narrow enough to fit completely under my car seat (I need to measure to find out exactly how much height I have).
Any suggestions for my criteria?
RTSP did not charge me a storage fee, the fee is for firearms purchased from them. Mine was an online purchase shipped to them. I finally got my purchasers permit and got my gun and have already ran 500 rounds through it. I brought the Canik TP9SFX 9mm. It is very accurate and I love it.