Turbofire

Northern Bergen County checking in

Hey guys, wish I found this place sooner, lots of good info and seems a little more relaxed than other forums. Still a novice I was introduced to guns in my youth but have only had my FID less than a year.

I'm currently looking for a place to shoot and thinking about going to cherry ridge next sunday.

Hey guys, wish I found this place sooner, lots of good info and seems a little more relaxed than other forums. Still a novice I was introduced to guns in my youth but have only had my FID less than a year.

I'm currently looking for a place to shoot and thinking about going to cherry ridge next sunday.

Next Sunday should be the new member signup. If you're planning on joining I suggest getting there a little early as parking becomes a problem. As Ray mentioned every other Tuesday we meet at the Bullethole in Belleville. Welcome to the Forum.

Thanks for the warm welcome. Do I just show up at Cherry Ridge on Sun. or do I need to call and get the membership ball rolling first? I want to check out the bullet hole as well, seems to be the closest place that I don't need to join a club and/or be a town resident to go shoot.

p.s. I'm still very annoyed that I can't go to the pistol range in NY thats only 10 min from my house!!!

Thanks for the warm welcome. Do I just show up at Cherry Ridge on Sun. or do I need to call and get the membership ball rolling first? I want to check out the bullet hole as well, seems to be the closest place that I don't need to join a club and/or be a town resident to go shoot.

p.s. I'm still very annoyed that I can't go to the pistol range in NY thats only 10 min from my house!!!

Just show up, no need to call first.

Yea I'm 5 min from The Firing Line. :icon_rolleyes:

Tonight should be the Bullethole meetup. Check the events section for details.