MedicYeti

ZED South Team. Check in here

This is what happens when I have to much coffee and a powerpoint presentation awaiting finishing.

Wild Eyed Southern Boys

ZED South - Great minds taste alike!

Men of the South! It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees - Emiliano Zapata

Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. - Dawn of the Dead (1978)

ZED South - Does your family have a Zombie Infestation Plan?

ZED South - Because the Zombies wont just kill themselves!

ZED South - Because Zombies aren't vegetarians shouting "GGRAAIINSS!"

ZED South - Because falling behind means being eaten.

ZED South - We dont want no Zombies doing the Guido Fist Pump here!

ZED South - Preserving the Pine Barrens from Zombie Development since 2010.

ZED South - Because the Jersey Devil gives us enough to worry about.

• Like 1

I'm checking in for south team. I don't have much experience/training with firearms or hunting. Basically I can be an extra person with a gun who follows orders :icon_e_biggrin:

how about this for the slogan, gonna kinda take Tosser's idea

Securing your rear

or these, dunno if their appropriate

Don't forget to wipe

or

Someones gotta wipe

:icon_mrgreen:

break down: wipe meaning cleanup/get rid of the zombies. Since we are in Southern NJ which is located at the bottom of the state, I am implying that we are the butt part of NJ(from a biological point of view) and #2 always comes out of butts which is bad so you wipe afterwords to cleanup and zombies are the bad stuff so you want to clean them up(get rid of/shoot)

it was funny to me when I was thinking it over

• Like 1

Is the south gonna rise again...at all....we in the south have to be the strongest...you know all the zombies will come from delaware and Virginia and try to cross the Ferry. LETS UNITE and prepare ...Right after the holidays...I mean..LOL

Also I thougth ZED was Zombie Eradication Division or Disposal...just wondering..

Hey... I am going to host a shoot at Square Circle in Feb. Stay tuned for more info.

I'm in. Let me know asap so it's not the same date as the multigun shoot. I'll schedule around you if possible.

I've been wondering what this ZED stuff is all about...

Anyway I'm checking in with the south team.

My qualifications are as follows:

Marine Gunnery Sergeant (former)

SASO Instructor (CQB + COIN)

Expert Rifle

Expert Pistol

Shotgun

Crew served weapons

Call For Fire (Hey,you never know)

Comm (former comm chief)

Significant Awards:

CAR

Ubercool Team Motto Suggestion:

Australis Victus Mortuus Interfector (Southern Walking Dead Killer)

Welcome aboard Gunny. We are going to need you to pull this group of admitted a55hats together.

By the way... If the ZED South would like to have a get together, March 6 or 13, 12 Noon @ Square Circle Sportsmen Club. Let me know which dates work and I will get it done.

By the way... If the ZED South would like to have a get together, March 6 or 13, 12 Noon @ Square Circle Sportsmen Club. Let me know which dates work and I will get it done.

You're not going to try and convince "them" to let us have a "shoot" are you? :icon_e_surprised: :icon_e_surprised:

Or do you mean just a get together to shoot?

I should be good for either date, and can sign in my fair share of guests :icon_e_biggrin:

All,

I am not thinking this is going to happen. Not to many people have shown an interest, I would rather have everyone show to the Appleseed one of those weekends, my club is getting real pissy ... I might be looking for a new club come spring.

So lets hold off. Dr if your good for the 6, join up at the Appleseed shoot at SJSC that weekend.

Other threads are moving where our allies in the mid and north are organizing/recruting. Us South boys have a few plans that I read...coast guard boats and such...We need to organize and get a list of who we can count on and plan some training events so we are prepared. MedicYedi I believe has command of this regiment.. Who's in????

I will host any and all at USANA in Elmer. Come and hang out for the day. Saturday would be best. I'll hang a couple steel targets and we can have some fun.

End of may... Say the 28th.