MedicYeti

ZED South Team. Check in here

Guess it is time to enlist in the ZED south.

No formal tactica training but I have several years of tactics training via airsoft. Partaking in several courses hosted by Deviated rationality.

But I am an Eagle Scout with wilderness survival being my forte in the tri-state area. I am also a grease monkey and can fix most things short of rebuilding the block.

There are more just not in the forum. I have my 3 peeps nearby to fend of the Zed's. It's just a matter of meeting up and heading further south into Salem County...

Well I got a couple spots around salem county.

Also first aid and CPR certified. Was a life scout. Also may have a couple guns.

Well I know USANA has a lot of ranges to choose from plus the guest fee for non-members is only 5 dollars, or we could meet up at a WMA to shoot for free, but that significantly limits what people can use.

Theres another thread on here somewhere debating that question but I would consider Camden, Gloucester, Salem, Atlantic, Cumberland, Atlantic Cape May counties South and Burlington county would depend where you live exactly I would assume most of Burlington is considered central NJ.

I would love to meet up. Let me know when and I will try and make it. Would love to kick Ray Rays a** in clays again.

This isn't clays, and anything tactical and shotgunning means me winning.

I'm down for whenever assuming i'm off work.

I'm interested and open to any ideas. For the sake of getting the ball rolling how's this;

Saturday March 24,2012. 11am. Cedar Creek Sporting Clays.

That works for me... although I don't shoot clays. I will come and BS with a box o Joe.

Can we do Saturday March 31, 2012 at Cedar Creek, I am free from class that weekend. As for a time that will depend on how many people we have but 10 or 11 sounds like a good time. Does anyone have any objections to this??