MedicYeti

ZED South Team. Check in here

I'm interested and open to any ideas. For the sake of getting the ball rolling how's this;

Saturday March 24,2012. 11am. Cedar Creek Sporting Clays.

Date works for me, i have not shot clays for over 20 years tho, i will have to dig out my blunderbuss to stand any chance of hitting a clay.

Saturday March 24,2012. 11am. Cedar Creek Sporting Clays.

Saturday March 31, 2012 at Cedar Creek,

I'm new to this group but something needs to be in the works. We need to know who our allies are

Tom

ph2_usnATyahoo

Riverton NJ

from the sovereign state of South Jersey

Dont know if this is the right place but here goes

Two events coming this weekend

Oaks show Saturday and Sunday

NJ Militia meeting

Mike Basso commented on Modern Militia Movement's group 'New Jersey State Group'

Hey guys this is a meeting reminder for FEB 11 at 7pm in JacksonSaturday

"

Posted 16 January 2012 - 10:16 PM

I agree we should get a meet going to formerly introduce ourselves to eachother."

Any action on this. Im interested. Also the Cedar Creek shoot.

Time is getting short

Wont be able to make it out that weekend but im interested in being a part of the group. All around jack of all trades, southern country boy, and redneck. Also a bit of a prepper and learning as much survival knowledge as I can get my hands on.

• Like 1

Wednesday March 14, 2012

A South Jersey Preppers group is planning to have a meetup this day 8pm at the Medport Diner, R 70 in Medford

Anyone interested in coming shoot me an email at ph2_usn@yahoo

I want to enlist in the NJZED South Division. I'm an old Eagle Scout and a civil engineer. I passed the Red Cross Lifeguard training back when I was in-shape too...no formal military training but my pops taught me how to shoot straight. I'd be happy to stake lawyers out for bait....

I'd like to join up, I'm a psychiatric nurse so when a zombie is eating your pituitary gland I can ask you how you feel about it. I can also turn perfectly good steel into splatter with my cheapo welder and zero skill level. Of course I am still waiting on my FID and PPP but until then I can use sticks and rocks.

I now have a 1911, a mossy 500 and a overwhelming urge to evacuate the brain buckets of some zombies. Sign me up.

Good, we don't have to use you as bait anymore.

I'm in!!

Vineland/Millville area

Firefighter and rapid intervention rescue cert.

Experience in all trades.

Welding, electrical, carpentry, telecommunications, mechanics, machining, heavy equipment.

Good shot, stealthy when needed, hard worker and able to carry my load.

I know the woods around here like the back of my hand.

Excellent tracking and navigation skills.

Ohh yea Im fluent in Zombie!! That should be enough to get me in by itself ;)

Im in the camden area. My skills are electrical, carpentry, and mechanics (Auto/diesel/ATV/dirtbikes and little bit of boats).

Im also fluent in Zombie, can build a fire, fishing skills, have little firefighter skills, i know CPR.

pretty good shoot, armed with a mosin nagant, .44 mag, throwing axe, and a sword.

have some demo work, can hotwire cars/trucks/boats, can make traps

can drive any stick/auto truck/car

can live off the land

I am enlisting! Checking in from Forked River.

While I'm not packing zombie destroying heat at the moment, I hope the apocalypse won't start in the next few months.

That being said I've been training myself physically for running. I can assist in minor medical emergencies as well. So I can work along side of Medic Yeti. I was a girl scout for 12yrs. And I consider being a vegetarian in the coming apocalypse a survival advantage because we need to keep fires to a minimum. And if I catch you eating your meet raw? You must have turned!

Boom!

Headshot :)

Most of south Jersey will hit the "wall button" we secretly installed inside every telephone pole that activates a 100 ft wall to come up from the ground.

It runs from the delaware river (under trenton) to the ocean..
It affectively cuts off any Northern NJ/NY influence

then we go on day to day like the walking dead in our walled compound..

PS --we would love to invite our northern brothers in to live free and safe..but the wall is payback for voting us down when we wanted to suceed and cut the state in 2

in 1983!!  LOL