vietboy1st

New from Boston, Masshole..

Hi everybody, i am new here. I love to shoot glock to ar15. My goal is to shoot mini gun. i Can build an Ar15 in 45 mins If i have the right tools to work on. :) My idea to make your ar into a fancy tactical ar is the accessories and the design plus color you choice. :D Yup...

hahaha i am not really in sports either but it doesn't matter. Yes i do use turn signals in Mass. A lot of sux a** drivers in mass. But you might think i suck at driving because i am asian but no. A lot of anti gun liberal here. There is an anti gun poster board on the highway I90 W & E bounce which is hanging on the wall of the Red Sox stadium.

Naaah. As a Mets fan, I will always root for the Red Sox over the Yanks. Hell, I rooted for the Phillies in thw World Series over the Yanks. I can't wait for baseball to have a salary cap. It would be interesting to see where the Yanks end up when money can't solve their woes. As for the Mets, they are at the bottom of the heap with or without the money.

Naaah. As a Mets fan, I will always root for the Red Sox over the Yanks. Hell, I rooted for the Phillies in thw World Series over the Yanks. I can't wait for baseball to have a salary cap. It would be interesting to see where the Yanks end up when money can't solve their woes. As for the Mets, they are at the bottom of the heap with or without the money.

+1

Now I know why like you Chris. Anyway, welcome aboard bro.

I dunno how this "intro" thread is turning into that baseball discussion of "my favorite professional sports franchise is more proficient at fielding the ball to their advantage than your favorite professional sports franchise" but....

METS!!!!!!