Yes this really exists.

What do you think?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• You have to much time on your hands.
    • Are you serious?
    • Why?
    • That is AWESOME!

Eh - you'd do more damage with the pistol grip part. It's at the end of the gun so you get more swinging velocity. If you hit someone with those spikes you'd be just as likely to hurt yourself.

This. You dont get nearly as much leverage on the gun to produce much force on that part. Like I said, it looks COOL, just the spikes are not practical. I can however see the practicality of the strap.

2C:39-3 Prohibited Weapons & Devices

e. Certain weapons. Any person who knowingly has in his possession any gravity knife, switchblade knife, dagger, dirk, stiletto, billy, blackjack, metal knuckle, sandclub, slingshot, cestus or similar leather band studded with metal filings or razor blades imbedded in wood, ballistic knife, without any explainable lawful purpose, is guilty of a crime of the fourth degree. (emphasis mine)

Welcome to NJ - you just turned a legal shotgun into a prohibited weapon.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

• Like 1

2C:39-3 Prohibited Weapons & Devices

e. Certain weapons. Any person who knowingly has in his possession any gravity knife, switchblade knife, dagger, dirk, stiletto, billy, blackjack, metal knuckle, sandclub, slingshot, cestus or similar leather band studded with metal filings or razor blades imbedded in wood, ballistic knife, without any explainable lawful purpose, is guilty of a crime of the fourth degree. (emphasis mine)

Welcome to NJ - you just turned a legal shotgun into a prohibited weapon.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

This is not a metal knuckle at the strap rests on the back of your hand not on the knuckles when holding the shotgun and to think this is anyway a cestus is to not understand what a cestus is, and it is also not made of leather. I've been welcomed and know to read the laws here.

And yes this is not practical in anyway shape or form. I definitely would never try to use it in a fight as it would be pretty damn useless, it just looks cool. :icon_mrgreen:

This is not a metal knuckle at the strap rests on the back of your hand not on the knuckles when holding the shotgun and to think this is anyway a cestus is to not understand what a cestus is, and it is also not made of leather. I've been welcomed and know to read the laws here.

And yes this is not practical in anyway shape or form. I definitely would never try to use it in a fight as it would be pretty damn useless, it just looks cool. :icon_mrgreen:

careful.. they did use the wording similar.. LOL

SpecialK, I don't mean this as a knock on you. I'm sure you're a good guy. I was a punk rock kid, combat boots and spiky hair. But I just don't get it.

That shotgun looks fuckingg retarded.

Opinions may vary.

• Like 1

Looks good, and it's fully operational. I'm all for it bro!

Just one thing though, I'm friggen crazy so you really don't want to start agreeing with me on gun gadgets.

I actually think it looks pretty good. Need's something to complete the look though..

But.. why did you have 30 metal studs laying around?

I have all sorts of fabrics and embellishments in my basement from a side business my fiancee and I run making skating costumes. Sometimes friends ask us to help out with Halloween, cosplay and other items. These metal spikes were left over from a custom collar I made for a friends dog, it was cheaper to order them in bulk.

This is the shotty that I brought for my girl to get her more into shooting. When I gave it to her she asked "Do I have to name it a girls name?" when I told her to pick out a name for it and I said that all mine have girls names and she said "oh ok, I'll name it Alice then." Which I replied after "Alice Cooper eh?" and she said "Well it can be a girls name too. :icon_mrgreen:

As for needing a little something I had considered this... http://www.amazon.com/ATI-Chrome-Heatshield/dp/B0038K4EZQ :D

Metal studs are so 1990. Get with the times!

bedazzler.jpg

Bwahahahahaha i had actually thought about it a I posted above we put together skating costumes to sell as a side job and we do have a professional grade applicator (a glorified bedazzler) and tons of swarovski crystals. :icon_mrgreen: But of course that would be taking it to far :icon_rolleyes:

You bought a pistol gripped mossberg to break in your gf to shooting? She must be tough

She's a firefighter. First pistol she ever shot was my Beretta 8045 mini Cougar .45ACP

She can handle it and she always wanted a pistol grip pump shotty, so I got what she wanted. She'll shoot other guns as well, this will just be her first gun she can call her own.