vladtepes

Magazine Rig..

Tactical Tailor MAV Vest 2 Piece: http://www.tacticaltailor.com/mavvestbody2piece.aspx

Tactical Tailor X-Harness: http://www.tacticaltailor.com/xharness.aspx

I sacked up and ordered this setup last week, looking forward to getting it and setting her up for GUNFOREHIRE's AR Weekend. I was all set to buy some P2 Systems armor but I had to buy this stuff called "furniture" to fill my new place. If I told my girlfriend that the new red leather couch had to go bye-bye because daddy needs IIIa ballistic protection she'd do one of these :girlwerewolf: .

I've heard nothing but excellent reviews on Tactical Tailor products. Not from Airsofters (sorry Krdshrk), but from guys who play in the real sandbox.

I sacked up and ordered this setup last week, looking forward to getting it and setting her up for GUNFOREHIRE's AR Weekend. I was all set to buy some P2 Systems armor but I had to buy this stuff called "furniture" to fill my new place. If I told my girlfriend that the new red leather couch had to go bye-bye because daddy needs IIIa ballistic protection she'd do one of these :girlwerewolf: .

I've heard nothing but excellent reviews on Tactical Tailor products. Not from Airsofters (sorry Krdshrk), but from guys who play in the real sandbox.

Ha, that was in my cart too!

But I changed my mind and went with this

http://www.tacticalresponsegear.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=44_62&products_id=4107

I LOVE Tactical Tailor stuff. It's well made, and innovative. My favourite happens to be the triple M4 pouch: 3 5.56 mags in the space of 2.

L1040464.jpg

(all ranger green)Tactical Tailor Modular Plate Carrier with version1 side plate carriers. Tactical Tailor double M4 pouches. Emdom 6o4 pistol pouch (attached to FastMag GenIII), Emdom SUV (multi purpose) pouch, BAE Eclipse radio (stun grenade) pouch, Paraclete small pouch (grenade) and hydro carrier, custom made (by me) zippered admin pouch and shotgun scabbard.

L1040466.jpg

Tactical Tailor coyote tan duty belt, Specter Gear coyote belt pad, Tactical Tailor Multicam flashlight pouch, Emdom tan 604 pistol pouch (attached to FastMag GenIII), Tactical digital desert triple M4 pouch, point and shoot camera, Condor Multicam dump pouch, Blackhawk Serpa thigh platform/holster on custom (by me) velcro Multicam belt loops.

In the rear, LED light sticks on the LA Police Gear Zombie Hunter Bag. Milspec Monkey Coolguy hat Dlux (integrated retractable ear pro).

caveat: I also play airsoft. Don't worry, i won't post any of my replica stuff here.

I've played with a lot of chest rigs and war belts. For what it's worth, I use a maxpedition thermite. I'll be using it at this weekend's 3 gun. I can carry 3 .308 mags in it for my saiga and 2 pistol mags as well. I don't have to reload the saiga shotgun so it's worked well so far. If I had to, I could squeeze one more 5 round shotgun mag in it.