Regulator72

New Future Shooter...

I'm a proud new papa! Jeremy David, Born 10/7/10, 9lbs 9 oz's... With all the engagements and future babies heading this way, Maks might need to expand from just T-Shirts!! My Son Jacob (5yrs old) holding is new baby brother Jeremy

jj.jpg

Thanks, Jen is good, actually great cause it was a c-section, you've seen her, 9.9lbs would not have been good :-).. We liked the name Jeremy and Jens dad passed away last year, and he was David, so it worked out

congratz... long road of sportz ahead of you...t ball, baseball, wrestling, racing it never ends HAHAHA... how many tries do you think before the stork delivers a girl ? :icon_mrgreen:

Zero, I'm throwing in the towel! You forgot, Karate, swimming, b-day parties, my sister raced Jr Dragsters as well as my now older nephew and niece, so i see that coming for Jacob soon.. 2's my limit, and if i have two boys like me, i'm F'd... :-)

Awesome congrats...

Believe me I know my son was 11 pounds and my wife is about 105...no way he was coming out regular.

So now that everyone is good...moms good, babies healthy, what time we meeting at Dix tomorrow... :icon_twisted:

11lbs?? damn, thats a toddler!! Dix, hopefully within the week or so once the dust settles.. been a while with all this going on..

Congrats to you and the misses. My wife and I are due with baby girl #2 on Dec 7th. My 2 year old was born on Sept 11th. I see a theme developing.

Thanks, and Good Luck to you guys as well! I'm sorta happy I have 2 boys, only 2 dicks to worry about, you got millions!! I feel for ya! :icon_mrgreen: A friend of mine has 4 girls, talk about sleepless nights!! :icon_neutral: