StephanieSeven

Mag Pouch Suggestions

Stephanie:

Contact Chris Buell...

[email protected]

He makes mag pouches out of Kydex @ 3 for $30 (plus $5 shipping). Tell him they are for competition use, as he makes them protrude from the body a bit further (than for concealed carry) and slightly more mag coverage (for IDPA compliance). He manufactures to order but it only takes about two weeks total. He'll need belt width also. I bought three for a .45 single stack and they work great. Good retention, smooth release. These aren't fancy multiple ones - you just string singles around your waist (some of us have more waist than others), but they're cheap and they work.

Voodoo Daddy made his own out of kydex, but don't know if he is doing it commercially. His were similar to Chris Buell's.

HTH

Adios,

Pizza Bob

I have 2 dual mag pouches from uncle mikes. You are more than welcomed to try them out before you decide on a purchase. Personally I would buy the bladetech with teklok. I also might even have a pair fobus mag carriers but they suck.(IMO)

Let me know,I can bring them to old bridge this Sunday.

EDIT: mag pouches are for a small frame glock (9mm, 40s&w, etc)

I have 2 dual mag pouches from uncle mikes. You are more than welcomed to try them out before you decide on a purchase. Personally I would buy the bladetech with teklok. I also might even have a pair fobus mag carriers but they suck.(IMO)

Let me know,I can bring them to old bridge this Sunday.

EDIT: mag pouches are for a small frame glock (9mm, 40s&w, etc)

Ron, if you have something I can borrow for sunday that would be awesome. I'd appreciate it.

PB - do you have any pics of the mag pouches you're talking about?

Caine:

Check out his offerings, and read more about them, here...

http://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/350601935/m/145103562/p/1

HTH

Adios,

Pizza Bob

• Like 1