dpas1973

Jersey Legal ak 47

Glenn, the stain on that furniture is awesome!

Did you do it yourself?

Nope, came that way. Its actually just a plum/brown paint. I hate the furniture though (doesnt have correct lightening cuts/palmswells) so I got another set and put this one aside. Then I finished the other set to my liking :)

73b889b1.jpg

9d10541b.jpg

e36f56b5.jpg

Glenn, the stain on that furniture is awesome!

Did you do it yourself?

Question: It seems, based on some info gathered here, the rifle called a maadi would also be OK providing it has a thumbhole stock, no lug, and a capped & pinned muzzle with a 15 rd mag? That would be great!

I was looking at a "build  your own" AK class by Rifle Dynamics, closest one being held down in MD (details on FB: https://www.facebook.com/RifleDynamics?hc_location=stream ) but still haven't figured out the legality of whether I'd be able to partake and take ownership of the receiver legally in NJ (and then of course get it mod'd properly to own/use up here.

Any thoughts?  First time really looking into something like this, since I wanted to try something hands-on, but more in a structured / trainer/student environment.

I was looking at a "build  your own" AK class by Rifle Dynamics, closest one being held down in MD (details on FB: https://www.facebook.com/RifleDynamics?hc_location=stream ) but still haven't figured out the legality of whether I'd be able to partake and take ownership of the receiver legally in NJ (and then of course get it mod'd properly to own/use up here.

Any thoughts?  First time really looking into something like this, since I wanted to try something hands-on, but more in a structured / trainer/student environment.

Get a Saiga and convert you will be perfectly fine.