david8613

anyone seen this for shotguns?

Its a bit pricey in my opinion. 200? Thats 2/3 the amount of the gun.

Secondly. Pistol grip only SUCKS. I just got a mossberg and I was talking about a pistol grip. My cousin pulls out a box and says... here its yours. Im like..oh yeah jackpot! Why is he laughing???

Uhm about 8 shots later the stock went right back on. It is not fun to shoot, all the recoil goes right into your hand, wrist, and forearm. It jerks upward a decent amount. I tried giving it back to him and he said hell no. So im gonna give it to my first friend who buys a HD type shotgun and talks about a pistol grip!!!

• Like 1

Hey Guys,

The first gun I ever bought at eighteen, was a Mossberg Persuader 12 Gauge, with an 18" barrel and pistol grip. I picked it up for a good price at a pawn shop in Oceanside, California. Being young, stupid and a Marine, I figured if 2.5" was good, then 3" would be even better. After running about fifty OO and OOO Buck loads through it, I loaded it up with six three inch slugs so I could see how it grouped and let go as fast as I could empty it. It shot surprisingly well. I also had a very sore hand for a week...anything beyond about ten yards took a long time to really get lined up, and was still something of a crap shoot to hit. The trade off was watching my cousin punch himself in the mouth hard trying to use the bead sight for an aimed shot..."No Bob! Don..."BOOM :icon_twisted:

Respectfully,

Harry

i remember awhile back i went with a couple friends to shore shot and we spent the day shooting, 2 12 gauge shot guns one tactical one regular , a baretta px4 storm 40 cal, an xd 40 cal, glock 9mm, 45 cal s&w revolver, s&w model 19 357 mag, 9 mm ruger, detective special in 38, we shot all day it seemed, my hands were dirty as hell, everyone that was there complained about sore wrists but mot me, no pain at all, i just wanted to back and do it again. maybe its my mountain biking background that i have stronger hands and wrists, recoil doesnt bother me at all.