Sign in to follow this  
CageFighter

Spikes Tactical...

Just ordered (2) AR lowers from Spikes and their customer service was TOP NOTCH! Since I am trying to avoid paying NICS twice, the shipping mgr Melinda took my order and will be processing it TODAY to get in the mail TODAY. This saves me a 3-4hr trip to So Jersey! :D Im thinkin Tony must have some pull over there too. :icon_rolleyes:

Hey Brother,

I'm not tracking...Why did you need to pay for a NICS check when you bought them? You'll have to pay NICS when you pick them up from your FFL, won't you? I've bought plenty of guns through the mail and never paid a NICS fee to anyone but my FFL when he processed my paperwork...maybe I misread something...

Respectfully,

Harry

Guest HuntingPaper

Nice Bro! You have to check out my AR, is built from a Spikes stripped lower. I will have more time next week and I'll take you to Central Jersey Rifle and Pistol Club (CJRPC) you will love the place.

Good choice sir!

SPIKES makes nice stuff. I was in FL last week and went to visit Spikes. They took me and my kid on a tour, met everyone including the man himself. They have some nice stuff coming soon, including slim profile rails, punisher engraved lowers, and some other nice stuff.

A+