fliks

The Walking Dead

I'm thinking Daryl is gonna die, him and Jesus are very similar as a character. I feel there will be some sort of a one up game they play.

In a case of similar characters, the crowd favorite isn't losing. However, they are spending a lot of time on Carol not to do something big with her. 

Carol is turning into Morgan. Soon they will be together.

Well the laziest writing option would be Morgan having the opportunity to kill the real Negan, sparing him, and then Carol taking the hit for the team. It would bring that angle full loop, but it'd be kind of heavy handed. 

Can someone tell me how a Crossbow would "recoil like a b*tch"?  Lol

I thought that too but since Dwight couldn't hit his target at 20 yards he probably is holding it incorrectly and the force of the bow releasing it's energy is shaking the bow i  his weak hands.

They might want to rename Dwight to "stubby"

Interesting.  I've never shot a crossbow, but I didn't envision them having much of a kick.

Sad to see Denise go, especially since she did such a good job of patching up Carl.  Now who's going to keep an eye out for him?

• Like 1

Interesting.  I've never shot a crossbow, but I didn't envision them having much of a kick.

Sad to see Denise go, especially since she did such a good job of patching up Carl.  Now who's going to keep an eye out for him?

Seymor will help Carl out. And eye see what you did there.

Daryl got shot in what looks like the shoulder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm thinking he might have gotten his hand shot off.

From the show perspective, it'd parallel the whole going out and trying to be your brother thing winding up poorly.

It also might mean he winds up short a hand instead of another main character that winds up that way in the comic.

I'm not pleased that they left it hanging until next season. It's a dick move. 

Agreed!

Writer Robert Kirkman said on The Talking Dead that there were some hints who it was.  I guess I'm going to have to back and watch the scene again

(if I can, because it was kind of painful to watch).  It wasn't just the looming death, but seeing our crew so powerless and hopeless.