fliks

The Walking Dead

Jeffrey Dean Morgan 'didn't know' about show's controversial cliffhanger

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/the-walking-dead-season-6-finale-negan-actor-jeffrey-dean-morgan-didnt-know-about-shows-a6969731.html

Morgan said: "We will pick up directly from what we saw last night. Season seven is going to pick up right where we left off. So you’re going to see who’s on the end of that bat."

I don't know about that. Sounded like Negan said after the first whack, "He's taking it like a champ!"

My guess is that it was Glenn, as I hear it was in the comics. Could be Abraham, the way he and Negan looked at each other, and since he was making plans with Sasha. I guess it could be Daryl, but he is a huge fan favorite, and getting rid of him would piss off a lot of the ladies.

Still, kind of a dick move to leave it hanging for six months.

• Like 1

He says "damn... Takin it like a champ". So could be anyone.

As for the eenie meanie video, it's deliberately chopped up and not necessarily presented in order with the sound nor preserving the axis of motion. They can literally pick anyone.

Which I'm certain helps with salary negotiations on a top rated program.

Negan could have saved Seinfeld and friends tons of money.

• Like 1

Fear The Walking Dead started back up about a month ago.

Watched the first two episodes. I just can't get into it as much as TWD. Not sure if it's the characters or the writting but something is missing. I feel like I'm watching season two of TWD when the group is on the farm and a whole lot of nothing keeps happening. There's no sense of purpose to what's going on. No cohesiveness.

Season 1 was just okay, definitely watchable. Season 2 has actually been good so far. Zombies are still scary but humans are the main threat. I love how everyone uses the zombie blood now DAMN IT RICK'S GROUP GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER.

Do you guys still think your original guess at who Negan is going to kill stands? I'm sticking with my original guess of Abraham

this signature exceeds the 15 character capacity count

Season 1 was just okay, definitely watchable. Season 2 has actually been good so far. Zombies are still scary but humans are the main threat. I love how everyone uses the zombie blood now DAMN IT RICK'S GROUP GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER.

Do you guys still think your original guess at who Negan is going to kill stands? I'm sticking with my original guess of Abraham

this signature exceeds the 15 character capacity count

I just don't get why anyone would go out amongst the Z's without some light plastic armor or leather.  By now, these experienced people should be invisible and un-bitable to the Z's.  And why doesn't everyone have suppressors by now?  The writers gave the characters amnesia to make them vulnerable to threats.

My guess is Michone bought it.  Rick is finally going to loose his mind.  Abe is another good guess, as anyone who makes peace with the situation and starts making plans usually bites the dust.  It's also possible that nobody was killed.  Negan never said he was going to kill someone, just that they were going to get a beating to teach Rick's gang a lesson. Though I can't imagine anyone surviving that bat.

I would not be surprised if maggie's baby died in the womb and is clawing it's way out.