fliks

The Walking Dead

I watched a video about a theory of the walking dead. It was a theory that Rick isn't the main character but it's actually Carl. The entire series is an old Carl telling the story

https://moviepilot.com/p/the-walking-dead-season-7-theories/4053217?utm_source=fb-stream-post&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=all-the-walking-dead-season-7-theories-the-best-we-heard-so-far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those trash people remind me of that scene from armageden where the guys "a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun"

Cannon fodder.

Fear the Walking Dead? They don't show it during the commercial breaks - there's a whole other series on the off-season from TWD.

I dunno, it's the series with the black chick in a tunnel. It's stupid

• Like 1

I tried watching FTWD, and it was OK. But I had trouble connecting with it, probably because I really didn't care about any of the characters. If they could make that show intersect with TWD at some point they might have something.

I tried watching FTWD, and it was OK. But I had trouble connecting with it, probably because I really didn't care about any of the characters. If they could make that show intersect with TWD at some point they might have something.

Impossible, they are 2 years apart on the time line.

Is it me, or does the mini series they show during the commercial break really suck? It's hard to follow, stupid and makes no sense.

The first series of minisodes in a plane were ok. It was simple and you didn't really have to remember the details to know what was what.

The tunnel one is meandering with too many people, which makes it suck given the format.

• Like 3

I thought the same about The Walking Dead. Second season was slow until maybe the last few episodes.

The season when everyone was running around after the Governor came back to the prison was really good too.

Well its ted. They have to kill a non throwaway character. The originals left are rick, coral, Maggie, Carol and Daryl. It won't be one of them more than likely. Tier one add ons left = michone. All the rest of the "core group" probably have 32 minutes of screen time to developing their characters so you care if they die. Outside of the major action this season, we have been watching the writers doing make up assignments for work they were to lazy to do the first time around. So they can claim a major character is killed off.

That's my gyess. Unless they want to kill off Jesus or Ezekiel, which we'd probably care about more than any of the core group seat fillers.

Man, I was really hoping they would blow Eugene up. Didn't the betrayal coming.

Good season ending. Nice to see Carol kicking back kicking ass. Great to see The Kingdom throwing down with Alexandra and The Hill Top.

Loved Maggie's monologue at the end. It tied the season up nicely. Looks like we have to wait for the war. First battle fought but far from over.