fliks

The Walking Dead

I found the Jadis line about coupling with Rick hilarious.  

Chandler Riggs described how the Tiger scene happened:

https://twitter.com/chandlerriggs/status/848721005484924929

"when shiva came in clutch, it was literally a guy in a blue suit jumping off of a trampoline and tackling the guy lmaooo"

C8fUTXXXYAAU7ge.jpg

This show is becoming unwatchable. It has become predictable, slow, boring and unbelievable.

I guess we still have:

Game of Thrones

West World

Mr. Robot

This show is becoming unwatchable. It has become predictable, slow, boring and unbelievable.

I guess we still have:

Game of Thrones

West World

Mr. Robot

There is also:

Days of our lives

General hospital

As the world turns

and some old Friends reruns

Maybe they should do some stories from the zombie perspective, they all seem to get along with each other without the soapie drama

• Like 1

On 4/4/2017 at 8:19 AM, SW9racer said:

Maybe they should do some stories from the zombie perspective, they all seem to get along with each other without the soapie drama

Online "companion" now has a show about Rick's machete.  About all the people who had it before him.  That's what that 1 minute mini story was.

The end in near!  Or maybe people are THAT into the show.  Rather amazing that 6,000 people jammed into an arena to attend a show talking about a show!  I must admit though, I rather enjoy "The Talking Dead"

Even if they wanted to talk things out. A few shooters should have been aimed in on Negan’s melon.

Jeebus this show is frustrating sometimes. 

They can headshot a zombie at a full sprint with a pistol in one hand at 50 yards! But they can’t bullseye a dude lying on the ground 10 yards away.

For all the planning and drills they conducted, those had to be the two worst assaults on a fortified position in the history of the zombie apocalypse....

• Like 1

Lol.  It was the least fortified position I think I've seen on the show.  The Saviors appeared to be completely unprepared with hardly any defenses in place.

I did like how they used the horde as a weapon.  I hope Gabriel gets some serious payback on Gregory.  I was talking at the tv.  "No Gabriel!  No!  Just leave him!"  And when he got out of the car, " You idiot...."

lol, when Negan walked out the door my wife & I in unison yelled shoot him!  All Ricks talk about kill kill kill was just that, talk. And where were the hundred(s) of Saviors and junkyard chick's gang? What a strange assault and defense.

2 hours ago, siderman said:

lol, when Negan walked out the door my wife & I in unison yelled shoot him!  All Ricks talk about kill kill kill was just that, talk. 

Exactly!  Looked like they had a clean shot at close range on Neegan.  Obviously, a kill shot at that point would make the rest of Season 8 moot, so we do get reminded often that this is drama, not a documentary.  

Still, I'm optimistic that this is going to be a great season.  Interesting that TWD was a little over an hour, but TTD was two hours.  

36 minutes ago, Old Glock guy said:

Exactly!  Looked like they had a clean shot at close range on Neegan.  Obviously, a kill shot at that point would make the rest of Season 8 moot, so we do get reminded often that this is drama, not a documentary.  

Still, I'm optimistic that this is going to be a great season.  Interesting that TWD was a little over an hour, but TTD was two hours.  

Talking dead was 2 hours because it was the 100th episode.

Forgot to mention that it was fun watching Daryl ride around blowing up things with his newly acquired Taurus Judge.

I feel so ignorant about these things sometimes, but what was he blowing up?  And he sure is a good shot, one handed from a speeding motorcycle!

5 minutes ago, Old Glock guy said:

Forgot to mention that it was fun watching Daryl ride around blowing up things with his newly acquired Taurus Judge.

I feel so ignorant about these things sometimes, but what was he blowing up?  And he sure is a good shot, one handed from a speeding motorcycle!

Taurus Raging Judge Ultra-Lite